Nike Basketball Christmas Day Sneaker Round Up with Chalk VI Release Details

M

mazedowner

Via http://www.kixandthecity.com/2008/1...neaker-round-up-with-calk-vi-release-details/KixandtheCity.com

Nike is set to celebrate Christmas on the court this year with Brandon Roy, Steve Nash, Kobe Bryant, LeBron James, and Paul Pierce. Each of these players willlead their teams on Christmas Day while wearing a special edition Nike Basketball sneakers including a PE Blue Chips for B Roy, a PE Nike MVP X for Steve Nash,the Chalk Nike Zoom LeBron VI, the Christmas Day Nike Zoom Kobe IV, and a PE P2 V.
Full Rundown After the Jump

Max P2 V
14x04d0.jpg

For his highly anticipated matchup with Kobe Bryant and the Los Angeles Lakers, the Boston Celtics' Paul Pierce will break out a special version of hissignature shoe - the Max P2 V. Pierce's Max P2 V that he will wear on court features Celtics green along with Pierce's logo "The Truth"along the side heel of the sneaker.

Zoom Kobe IV (NIKEiD version)
sfw9i8.jpg

On Christmas Day, NBA MVP Kobe Bryant will debut a special version of his latest signature shoe - the Zoom Kobe IV. Bryant and Nike teamed together to createa special NIKEiD version of the 10-time All-Star's shoe that incorporates traditional Lakers colors as well as a bit of holiday red. The Zoom Kobe IV isNike's lightest basketball shoe ever with a weight of 11.6 ounces and includes the company's latest footwear technology - Flywire. Beginning ChristmasDay, consumers can log on to nikeid.com to create their own version of the Zoom Kobe IV.

Zoom LeBron VI (Chalk Edition)
2lu97k2.jpg

In keeping what has become a tradition in the Zoom LeBron series, the Cleveland Cavaliers star will unveil yet another special Zoom LeBron VI on Christmas Day.This year, LeBron will break out the "Chalk" edition of his signature sneaker when he takes the court on Christmas Day. The Zoom LeBron VI"Chalk" shoe takes its inspiration from LeBron's pregame ritual of tossing talcum chalk in the air before each game. The tongue of the shoefeatures a silhouette of LeBron tossing chalk in the air. The shoes' colors match the Cavs alternate blue uniforms. A limited number of the Zoom LeBron VI"Chalk" shoe will be sold at the Quicken Loans Arena on Christmas Day.

MVP
fa1qiv.jpg

Two-time NBA MVP Steve Nash will wear a special version of his signature shoe, the MVP, as the Phoenix Suns battle the San Antonio Spurs on Christmas Day. TheMVP shoe is one of Nike's environmentally friendly basketball shoes and builds off Nike's goal of combining performance, innovation and sustainabilitywithout compromises. The Nash MVP shoe features traditional Phoenix Suns colorways in addition to platinum color.

Nike Blue Chip
2n6cklu.jpg

2006-07 Rookie of the Year and current NBA All-Star Brandon Roy will break out his version of Nike's Blue Chip when he and the Portland Trail Blazers takethe court on Christmas night. Portland Trail Blazers' red run throughout the shoe, along with gold accents in addition to Roy's nickname,"BRoy," on the outside collar of the shoe.

i like the lebrons the best out of all of those. the b roy pe looks like something he'd wear at the all star if he goes. the zkiv can be recreated on nikeiD when it comes online. if i'm not mistaken, those are the kicks frobe's wearing in the nikd iD commercial w/ adam and mike. that junk is funny!!!

Hey Rich!

Only thing I like are the Chalks (yes, Brandon - they are growing on me now!)

wow Kobe and Nashs are amazing....sucks nothing fro STAT.....

Pierce = crap
pierces shoes = crap squared

broys would go well at a mcdonalds

The MVPs are just too smooth. I need them asap. I'm passing on the all black on PYS right now..

So release these soon!! And maaan...i'd kill to have a chance to have all the PP series in mens sizes. I love max+zoom.

good or bad i always have liked to see who is wearing what on special occasions like Christmas, NCAA Tournament, all star game, or Olympics

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

Chalks will be copped... at the outlet....

QFT.

The VI's are starting to grow on me something serious. But even with this color, I can wait to find a deal.

are the chalks only at quicken arena or will they be in stores like footlocker, champs etc? or exclusive to HOHs?

Back
Top Bottom