Nike Basketball Signature 2015

Why would nike release a player sig shoe in 4-5 months after the season starts

League starts in oct I would think they want the holiday sales.

Still need a pair of hyperrev to play in...cant wait to see the second version.

Why would nike release a player sig shoe in 4-5 months after the season starts

League starts in oct I would think they want the holiday sales.

Still need a pair of hyperrev to play in...cant wait to see the second version.
same reason kobe elites dropped before reg kobes

^ looks like they have a little more lateral support in the heel this year. hope they don't take too long to come out.

It's not really a sig. But I found a Golden State Warriors colorway of the Nike Zoom I Get Buckets. The detail is pretty sick up close too. It's like flyknit-ish vibe but it's not.

Last edited:
I rather wear a hyperdunk 2014 with a PG logo than this... thing...

I know PG24 is appreciative to be moving into the sig spotlight, and at least these look a little bit better than KD's first sig, but damn they should have kept him the front runner for the hyperdunks, he was the one they used to advertise it. Gimme a Pacers colorway in those and I'm good. 

I wanna see how this flyknit/posite harden sig looks :nerd:

Have any price details be released yet? If flyknit makes the price close to as high as it did for the Kobe 9, it seems like it'll be a pretty large price tag for Harden's first sig. He's obviously a very well-known player, but he's not Lebron, Durant, Kobe level. I hope it looks cool at least

^^^^
Only person getting a sig is Kyrie that we know of.
Actually after posting those HyperRev 2015 PEs, Paul George posted two tweets after that image. The first clarifying those were not his sigs, but only the new HyperRevs, and the second tweet was "The sigs on the way tho #Nike"

This is the tweet

AND

This is a link to an article confirming Harden and Kyrie getting their sigs next year on All-Star Weekend!

http://footbasket.com/sneakers/kyrie-irving-james-harden-signature-nike-shoes/

Last edited:
Edit: saw your new article. I guess we can confirm that Kyrie is really getting a sig. Second report of his shoe release all-star weekend.

As for harden that's the first I'll wait for the second to believe

Last edited:
Kix and the city is legit, when asked about Paul they said he would get hyper dunk pe's.
Just wait for news tho

Really what to know how Nike would market all 5 potentially 6 shoes. I hate Harden and his flopping but dude is hilarious and has then charisma unlike Weetbrook or George.

These guys while all are up and coming, just do not have the same star power. I'd hope to see a fresh sneaker with a solid pricing on them. We will see I suppose. Definitely a lot of potential Ill be watching

Edit: saw your new article. I guess we can confirm that Kyrie is really getting a sig. Second report of his shoe release all-star weekend.

As for harden that's the first I'll wait for the second to believe

Harden and kyrie were confirmed to be getting sigs, makes sense they both had test models too

James with the crusaders and Kyrie with the hyperrevs

Anyone know what shoes Cousins is wearing? Comments on the pic are saying its Zoom "Run The One"

Back
Top Bottom