Nike Blue Chip - Deron Williams & Brandon Roy

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

as a life long Seattle-area resident, Im obligated to hate any and every thing OKC Thunder related, but I like the colorway of Durants pair...why dosent he get a number stitched on his though?

these shoes are begging to be painted though...alot more can be done with them
its not the players fault, its the owners fault! i'm not from seattle but i loved it when i visited there last May and i was also disheartenedthat they left the team leave, anyway regarding the PE's i love the dwill colorway and roy's are sweet as well

If I get word that these perform well on court, I think I'm gonna have to scoop up a pair. The black/blue colorway from eastbay is pretty tight:

29897041_z.jpg

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

as a life long Seattle-area resident, Im obligated to hate any and every thing OKC Thunder related, but I like the colorway of Durants pair...why dosent he get a number stitched on his though?

Look closer... his number is on there... =)

I think it was the comp I was on....I see it on the comp Im using now
embarassed.gif

They're ok. I'd like to see a deron signature shoe. Won't happen, but Jazz fans never had cool shoes to look forward too from their players. unlessyou liked apex shoes lol

Rudy Gay's are sick, too...

I wish these were available on NikeID.

How about you replace the Zoom Blur with the Blue Chips on ID, Nike?

Are these going to be available in the US or are they going to be like the Nash BB Lows?
Because someone keeps buying all the size 12's on ebay and I'm looking for more.
wink.gif

new basketball models for the most part are so generic. i wish nike would take some risks and experiment like they used to do

b roys are
pimp.gif

im loving the incorporation of the trail blazers "stuff," for lack of a better term

Blue Chips are real nice. Some have it where you are able to replace the swoosh color like the Adidas Promodel.

On a side note why does Caron Butler's shoes never match the uniforms?

Me too! B Roy's are straight tho

Back
Top Bottom