Nike...BRING THE AM 90 SPRUCE AND LASER BLUES TO THE STATES!

The o.g. laser blues were my back to school shoe going to 5th grade.

I'd love to have those back in true o.g. form, just for nostalgia purposes...

The o.g. laser blues were my back to school shoe going to 5th grade.

I'd love to have those back in true o.g. form, just for nostalgia purposes...

i might have to cop both of these.. nice!!!!
glasses.gif

Laser blue > infrared imo..

I doubt they're leather, but if they are, it's a total fail on Nike's part. I heard indie energy release later this year or spring next year.

Laser blue > infrared imo..

I doubt they're leather, but if they are, it's a total fail on Nike's part. I heard indie energy release later this year or spring next year.

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

as well as laser pink womens
2qlu96t.jpg
My wife loves her HOA bubblegum/grape AM90s...they're now quite beat from the years of her rockin them, I know she's down for another fresh pair if they ever release again.

2qlu96t.jpg
My wife loves her HOA bubblegum/grape AM90s...they're now quite beat from the years of her rockin them, I know she's down for another fresh pair if they ever release again.

Originally Posted by snkrftsh74

2qlu96t.jpg
i was REAL close to copping those women's OG color back in 2005 along with my infrareds in da HOA pack.

Originally Posted by snkrftsh74

2qlu96t.jpg
i was REAL close to copping those women's OG color back in 2005 along with my infrareds in da HOA pack.

Europe is really an Air Max haven that is easily undisputed, and the US market just cannot consume enough to really have influence and sway about more colorways and more OG models, as well as the quality issues, and that is really just another topic on all its own. We really will not see much colorways besides the popular models, but know I work in the specific area of research and development, and also design, I really just want Huarache Lights in OG colorways, but every time I bring it up, it always gets shot down. I know stonefaces everywhere and I will most likely get Bill The Butcher ie: Gangs Of New York....

Europe is really an Air Max haven that is easily undisputed, and the US market just cannot consume enough to really have influence and sway about more colorways and more OG models, as well as the quality issues, and that is really just another topic on all its own. We really will not see much colorways besides the popular models, but know I work in the specific area of research and development, and also design, I really just want Huarache Lights in OG colorways, but every time I bring it up, it always gets shot down. I know stonefaces everywhere and I will most likely get Bill The Butcher ie: Gangs Of New York....

Originally Posted by RockwellFontana

Question. This just came into my mind for some reason.
laugh.gif

If Air Max's are the most popular sneaker line in Europe, then what is the most popular sneaker line in the U.S. currently? (I have a feeling it's Jordans lol) How about in Asia?

Originally Posted by RockwellFontana

Question. This just came into my mind for some reason.
laugh.gif

If Air Max's are the most popular sneaker line in Europe, then what is the most popular sneaker line in the U.S. currently? (I have a feeling it's Jordans lol) How about in Asia?

Back
Top Bottom