Nike confiscated tapes of Money in the 3 point contest! I had no Idea

Originally Posted by jordanskates17

haha....show someone else this video they'll say jordan was on the left side!!
laugh.gif
so true!
laugh.gif

Where are you guys getting that nike confiscated the tape? You think they just busted into TBS in Atlanta and took it.
laugh.gif

I knew about him being in a 3-point shootout, but never seen any video or knew how poorly he did.

Jordan was never a 3-point shooter anyways.

I think I seen the video before, if I'm right it was Craig Hodges against him.

MJ in the contest = Iverson in the contest

guess i really am old, because i remember this....

not vividly, but i knew he did horrible....

Funny how many NTers didn't know this about MJ, yet on a daily basis they feel that they know enough about him to say he's inferior to some otherplayer.

I knew he did the 3 pt contest but never seen the video of it, least he tried everything, que to Lebron, time to enter the dunk contest aleast

Wow. I thought everybody who knew basketball saw this... Not just that Jordan was in the contest but also that Craig Hodges was a great shooter. You guys knowCraig Hodges and Larry Bird are the only two players to win three straight times, right? And if I'm correct, MJ holds the record for the lowest recordedscore... Ever. It was like 5 points. Oh well.

Originally Posted by NikeAirCobraBen

damn UNSTOPPABLE!!!
kobe is NADA compared to MJ
wait, WHAT? did you watch the video or you just hugging MJ's nuts like everyone else on NT?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by mst9023

nice find nike confiscates everything
Originally Posted by Spradley

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

laugh.gif
....i see why nike confiscated the evidence.
nice find OP

lol this a good find. nike always confiscating something
Originally Posted by Baalnood

something shady bout nike.
Originally Posted by eight2one

nike confiscates more tapes then the CIA

Uh has the joke been lost on several people in this thread?! The tape was not nor ever has been confiscated by Nike - it was a joke by the OP and a couple ofothers because of what happened with Lebron.

A version of this has been on YouTube for a while now - a year at least. Nevertheless, good post.

Originally Posted by MrBen23

Wow. I thought everybody who knew basketball saw this... Not just that Jordan was in the contest but also that Craig Hodges was a great shooter. You guys know Craig Hodges and Larry Bird are the only two players to win three straight times, right? And if I'm correct, MJ holds the record for the lowest recorded score... Ever. It was like 5 points. Oh well.
The best part of Hodges' run is that he was invited back in '93 to defend even though he wasn't even in the NBA anymore.

Back
Top Bottom