Nike debuts New Air Trainer 1- Set to release 7/1/2009 (aka the manny trainers)

just to throw this out there. IM not in the know in the slightest so its merely speculation.. but with some college exclusives releasing REGIONALLY to a selectfew stores, whos to say they won't be doing this come football season or basketball season for the amares, troys, or fitzs? This first eastbay batch mayhave been the 4 that eastbay selected as their exclusives, with more to be coming soon.

Ive seen photos of a white.black.grey camo midsoled shoe. a LIVESTRONG colored one and many many others including a niner themed shoe that looks to have araider/niner logo on the insoles indicating a possible jerry rice shoe.....

Keep your heads up and maybe just maybe the ones you want will be available in some regard

so apparently nike.com "dropped" the black/white swoosh pair sometime last night or today.. Only size 10 is left.. I saw 11 earlier.. I doubt theysold out, so maybe they are just gearing up for release day
http://store.nike.com/index.jsp?cou...p,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-257877/pgid-241604

July 1st turned out to be a big lie, unless you wanted to spend 3-4 times the retail amount or have a Niketown where you can go buy and try on locally.. Youwill gain no market penetration with this model when people will soon forget it even existed

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

July 1st turned out to be a big lie, unless you wanted to spend 3-4 times the retail amount or have a Niketown where you can go buy and try on locally.. You will gain no market penetration with this model when people will soon forget it even existed

it wasn't necessarily a "lie". they were on Niketown.com, they just didn't have any stock of any of the colors. they immediately took thepublic link down, but i saved it to see when they would finally put up stock.

wink.gif

Man, I wish I had an employee connection so I could buy pairs on the cheap. I do not want to pay full retail for these.
smile.gif

............Damn, broke down and bought the Cactus's. Im lovin these Trainer 1's. $84.79 shipped. Hopefully I dont miss the boat when thewht/navy's come out! Finishline employees in my area know nothing about these......................... "are those Jordans?" is all I get fromthem when I ask them if they are getting them in-stock.

good looks on the finishline link.. I swear I searched their last night or the day before and just like that my size is gone.

nice varsity red color.. the pair on NDC is showing up as kinda a darker red, but with finishline its looking quite bright...

no larger sizes like NDC is picking up.. kinda strange.

btw there is a $15 off a $75 dollar purchase. With the free shipping, and throw in tax, you can get one pair for around $80 bucks total.

coupon code: JULY1575

There is also another coupon code where it gives you 15% off a $90 dollar or more purchase. That discount is about $27 bucks.. So youre paying just threedollars more, but youd be getting both pairs at once... coupon code: JULY15P90. I'd personally have two seperate transactions and save that way

this last coupon supposedly ends today.. and the one above, the better deal, ends july 13th

Nice heads up on the finishline run, just copped for $81. I love my Legacy Package so can't wait to rock the cactus's to the ground*

Sizing: This shoe runs slightly small. Order a half-size larger than you normally would to ensure a good fit.-via Niketown.com

I ordered my BRoy's on Tuesday from Eastbay w/ Express Shipping and looks like they won't be here til Monday!!!
mad.gif
So much for 2-3 day delivery!

Back
Top Bottom