Nike debuts New Air Trainer 1- Set to release 7/1/2009 (aka the manny trainers)

Those Oregons look cool...

And I don't know if I am not feeling right today, but those PS AT 1s are hotness to me.

Love the UF cw and will have in time before heading to Death Valley
pimp.gif

Texas has always been my squad...Colt's year...

Ron-hate it, but i m gonna 2x that UT...lol

Pls let me find that Oregon Colorway somewhere too...

why did nike pick three schools with practically the same colorways? three of those shoes look exactly alike except for subtle differences. a little black, alittle grey...why not pick some other nike sponsored schools to mix it up? USC, Cal, Michigan...we don't even know for sure if the Oregon Ducks CW isgonna be released. just don't get it...

i doubt the Oregon colorway will release as I posted it...those pairs were given only to the football program, which are ones that don't usually show up asGRs...now, of course, a pair or 2 may show up on the bay...but that would be anyone's best chance...unless ya got connects.

I like the Florida ones but i wish they had more blue on them. The Playstation ones would look better if they calmed down with all the stuff on the back of theshoe.

my bad on the michigan call...I was thinking back to when chris webber was on the basketball team. but really, who's picking the colorways thatthey're releasing. polamalu's and amare's would've outsold the broy's and mlb all stars. now 3 college teams with similar colors. onlypeople that'll buy are fans of those schools and others who just choose which one they like the best. all I"m asking is how about a little morevariety???

i guess if you don't watch college football you're probably a little disappointed in the colorways. Probably scoop the Texas coloway and no USC?

Give PSU some love Nike! 40,000 Students would buy these shoes. I never understand why we don't get more love.

Overrated or not, we still have the numbers that buy.

948023d740901db599da8519c693b632.jpg

I picked a pair of these up today at my local clearance outlet. It was the only pair I saw.

sku# 371378-142
White/Hyper Blue-White-Mdm Gry

I could not find any online, but it is a nice colorway.

Originally Posted by ChetLsworth

I picked a pair of these up today at my local clearance outlet. It was the only pair I saw.

sku# 371378-142
White/Hyper Blue-White-Mdm Gry

I could not find any online, but it is a nice colorway.

wow that's a nice c/w.. clearance?? how much??

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

How do these fit compared to the Air Max 2009 and Vomero 4?
Go a half size up. The upper doesn't hug as nicely as AM09s or Vomeros. They also fit kinda weird - if you are looking at your feet andpoint your toes a little closer to each other, thats the way they fit when you first put them on. But after wearing them an hour they fit alright.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

How do these fit compared to the Air Max 2009 and Vomero 4?
Go a half size up. The upper doesn't hug as nicely as AM09s or Vomeros. They also fit kinda weird - if you are looking at your feet and point your toes a little closer to each other, thats the way they fit when you first put them on. But after wearing them an hour they fit alright.
So if I wear an 11 in 2009s and Vomeros, get an 11.5 in the trainer 1s?

Back
Top Bottom