Nike debuts New Air Trainer 1- Set to release 7/1/2009 (aka the manny trainers)

Here are some pics....
mesh toe Trainer 1

33mtuva.jpg

Mesh toe side view

nc1hr6.jpg

Bonus pic....Updated Bo Trainer. SMOKING in person

28b8tqg.jpg

JM, never got the reps name but he was very cool.

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

eek.gif
@ the bo's.when do they drop?

i like the mesh trainers too,although it's a boring cw overall.

Rep said this CW drops spring 2010

still waiting for some amare love.......come on nike, he's a lock to stay in PHX.

not bad not bad. new age patent like shiney materials usually arent my thing. but those may be a performance beast. i need a mid to high top shoe that canperform not only in weights, tennis, runing, but namely BASKETBALL.

but those mesh toe new trainer 1s are lookin real sweet. nike never did it with the original air trainer 1 as a retro so this may be suffice enough.. YES!

Originally Posted by barry

Here are some pics....
mesh toe Trainer 1

33mtuva.jpg

Mesh toe side view

nc1hr6.jpg

Bonus pic....Updated Bo Trainer. SMOKING in person

28b8tqg.jpg

JM, never got the reps name but he was very cool.
GRRRRRR PATENT LEATHER!!!

- See previous post. And yeah I was hostile. Preseason gets everyone fired up. Wearing em in warmups on monday night vs the jets

I'll buy BOth of those.
grin.gif

But I'm hoping to collect an iD pair, at least one mesh GR pair, and those 09 SC's. I hated the CGI version of the shoe that we saw a long time ago.Does look better in person though. Kinda wished the patent was suede.

I'm sure they'll be a bunch of CW's of the '10 SC Trainers (I boo-boo'd and said '09 earlier). Hopefully an Auburn CW to go with theretros I so desperately want.

Hmmm... '10 SC's look pretty good in that pic... though I must admit, I initially didn't like them after seeing the catalogue pic... interesting tosay the least. Maybe a bit too shiny for my liking.

Mesh toe looks good, but dirt magnet?

ANY1 THAT CAN HELP ME OUT WITH THE CANADA HOCKEY PACK AIR TRAINER 1S????......OR KNOW WHERE I CAN ORDER ONLINE?.....PM ME PLEASE....ANY HELP ISAPPRECIATED.......THANKS

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Nike always has to +%%+ things up with patent leather
smh.gif
give me a nappy suede and im good to go. i cant pull off shiney glitter like female materials on a shoe.

I definitely need those mesh Trainer 1s. My main complaint about the current Trainer 1 is my feet get pretty hot. They just don't breath at all.

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

don't see why they just came out with the mesh toe in the first place would of made the breathability alot better
I've worn the new Trainer 1 with almost no creasing in the toe box, so I'm not complaining that much. I think it's actually kind ofcomfortable, but ymmv...

Last friday I picked up my cactus Trainer 1 and immidiatley rocked them at the gym. Very comfortable, great cushion and good support. Definitely a modernclassic!
I am happy to have caught a GR, so my cholorophyll legacy Trainer 1 can remain boxed...
smile.gif

Cheers from old Europe

Originally Posted by elim

Last friday I picked up my cactus Trainer 1 and immidiatley rocked them at the gym. Very comfortable, great cushion and good support. Definitely a modern classic!
I am happy to have caught a GR, so my cholorophyll legacy Trainer 1 can remain boxed...
smile.gif

Cheers from old Europe
Wear your shoes foo'.

Back
Top Bottom