Nike Deion Sanders signature shoes

I’m more excited about the cleats than anything… I need pairs for both baseball and football

I’ll take a pair with a Max sole too 🤝

IMG_0896.jpeg
IMG_0895.jpeg
IMG_0894.jpeg

CU’s color scheme plus their ‘block CU’ font has always been so clean. Now add the Prime affect and it only got better.

I’m glad Prime is back with the Swoosh because non of this would have looked right with UA.

Man, not to go off on a stephanie tangent like i usually do… but trill spill: when i get successful, ima take some time off life and get hair plugs.

His look phenomenal.

So naturale.

I guess those could be react foam like the blogs are saying, but its clearly the tooling from the zoomx invincible run 2

Edit: actually you can see it says “zoomx” on the heel counter of the black pair.

really hope Nike doesn't just call it a day with those mish-mash hybrids. Cool that they made them for the man, but we need a proper retro.

And praying for some baseball cleats too

Nike DT Invincible is a pretty cold *** name for a shoe

Their hybrid stuff rarely hits but they nailed these

Man . Where do they sell pants like this anymore ?? Checked many places over the last few years . Even the Nike website doesn’t really have any . Not the old school ones like that at least. All the ones I’ve seen just have too much going on

Champion made something like this as recently as 2-3 yrs ago.

Back
Top Bottom