Attachments

• IMG_8354.jpeg
    IMG_8354.jpeg
    251.3 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_8355.jpeg
    IMG_8355.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 71
Last edited:
Since we talking Deions! Lets talk about the rarest Diamond Turf. DT Max Low from 1997. One of the first nike lows for training in the offseason. Shares the same midsole and outsole as the DT Max IV... so could be considered the 4 low. No one ever mentions these!

LATE SP 1997 DT MAX LOW .png

s-l1600-14.jpg

s-l1600-17.jpg

s-l1600-23.jpg

s-l1600-7.jpg

Last edited:
Also Deion’s last Nike signature shoe... The Air Speed Flash! I'm not sure why they departed from the Diamond Turf / DT naming formula? Randy Moss and others wore these a ton in the 1998-1999 season. In the season after you would see Deion go on to wear the Air Zoom DBL (Turf PE) and various Jordan PE's throughout the rest of his playing career. This would be the final one for Prime smh! I love them though! Super slept on!

s-l1600-11.jpg

s-l1600-12.jpg

s-l1600-14.jpg

s-l1600-15.jpg

s-l1600-1.jpg

s-l1600-3.jpg

s-l1600-7.jpg

1998 DALLAS.png

owqmcdm8rc961.jpg
s-l1600-1.jpg
s-l1600-3.jpg
s-l1600-7.jpg
s-l1600-11.jpg
s-l1600-12.jpg
s-l1600-14.jpg
s-l1600-15.jpg
1998 DALLAS.png
owqmcdm8rc961.jpg
Screenshot 2024-01-06 at 11.49.23 PM.png

Last edited:
Wishful thinking but I wish they would release all the different DTs and if they sell, they sell. I know most people would pass but I know I would buy each model if nothing else but for the nolstagia.

My guess is we get DT 1, 2 & 96 in a bunch of goofy colorways.

Wishful thinking but I wish they would release all the different DTs and if they sell, they sell. I know most people would pass but I know I would buy each model if nothing else but for the nolstagia.

My guess is we get DT 1, 2 & 96 in a bunch of goofy colorways.

All I want is 1 pair of the OG color of the DT1 and I'm good! 🙏🙏

I hope we see a big run of retro football/trainers. Need some Diamond Turfs and Zoom Turfs/Jet 97s.

I'm shocked we've never seen a Jet retro. Seems like we've never gotten a proper retro of the blue Zoom Turfs either. Honestly while we're at it, technically we've never really gotten a true retro of any of the OG colors of Diamond Turfs. There's always been some detail left off.

I'm shocked we've never seen a Jet retro. Seems like we've never gotten a proper retro of the blue Zoom Turfs either. Honestly while we're at it, technically we've never really gotten a true retro of any of the OG colors of Diamond Turfs. There's always been some detail left off.
We did get Jet retro many years ago. I had a pair of them. Were pretty decent too. 👍

I hope we see a big run of retro football/trainers. Need some Diamond Turfs and Zoom Turfs/Jet 97s.

What we REALLY need is an actual GOOD quality retro if the Veer! The original retro way way back when, were amazing. Super comfortable and well made. Wore my black/white pair EVERYWHERE they were so comfy. The last one was hot garbage. We need a good one.

I hope they will release the cleats as well. The black/yellow released on NDC but were gone really fast.
The black/white posted above are needed!

Definitely need them Barry Sanders Zoom turfs as well as those Seau Air Mission and those Marino and black/white air max speed turf.

What’s happened since Agassi signed back with Nike ??? **** all lol .. I really really wouldn’t get my hopes up too much . I mean they’re going straight to the DT max . That could very well be all we get

Back
Top Bottom