Nike Deion Sanders signature shoes

So is that air bubble suppose to be gold or black ? I can’t remember. If gold why won’t Nike just do the damn gold air bubble ?

So is that air bubble suppose to be gold or black ? I can’t remember. If gold why won’t Nike just do the damn gold air bubble ?

It was a black and gold splatter fade, like the Lava print on the Agassi Tech Challenge 2's.

same reason they wont do the right air chamber on the penny 1

people will buy it regardless

I was able to get through yesterday.

Attachments

• IMG_5777.png
    IMG_5777.png
    228.9 KB · Views: 473
The air bubbles on these are a total joke.

Surely there must be a few people at Nike who know that OG sized bubbles were part of the appeal of many many models?

These aren’t worth retail, but I tried for these can’t lie. Next release I hope I can hold out. These are a $100 shoe for sure.

They aren’t on my SNKRS app. Not even a notification from Saturday..

disappointed I don’t get these, but knowing what I know, I mentally prepared for an L. It does make rare wins like the Kobe 6 “reverse grinches” feel better, even if I use it for outside ball

1000013386.jpg

I want them to use the speckled black paint on the midsole, use the gold check, and fix the shade of red to fire red.

These are absolute ****ing fire … I’d kill for these in that ExACT form . It’ll never happen though

I will never understand why they took the gold off these.

Another mystery that blows my mind as well . Can just chalk it up to Nike being Nike . It’s weird because every so often they’ll put out a retro that’s like PERFECT . The mac attacks for example . .. but then for everyone of those there is 100 retros that are close but missing numerous OBVIOUS , EASY to do details that detract majorly from the overall design

Back
Top Bottom