Nike Devin Booker 1

I can’t wait to hoop in these.. very lite
IMG_0304.jpeg

Not sure if any of these are slated to release, but last Thursday during the game, Nike had a special broadcast during the game and Ben (designer) was being interviewed. This is a screen grab of what was behind him. Ben also said his favorite colorway hasn’t release yet but in expected fashion he couldn’t show the sneaker (but he said it was on the wall behind him) although the hosts asked to see it lol

IMG_5543.jpeg
IMG_5544.jpeg

JS”

I like when they take time between color ways instead of one dropping every other week. I feel like one color way should release every month to two months, maybe even 3.

Pre-Heat

3-4 regular color ways (inspiration bull****) or team colors

Christmas

ASG

Playoffs (Home & Away)

Bring it back.
Exactly. Like the AE 1’s are driving me nuts. It’s like a new colorway every two weeks or so. It’s like, pump the brakes just a little bit please? Lol

Although I really wanted that first orange color to be the debut, I’m loving the Mirage v1. I’m on my 7th straight day wearing them and they pretty much go with everything. Can’t wait for shorts weather. I haven’t worn the V2 yet but I threw cream laces in them, and i like it better than the tonal ashen slate laces they came with. Juiced for the havens or rattlesnakes, whichever comes first.

That’s proving the point that it’s subjective though. He feels colorways havent done it justice, I and others do so far. Two colorways in and we’re rushing to pump things out. Let it breathe.

I like when they take time between color ways instead of one dropping every other week. I feel like one color way should release every month to two months, maybe even 3.

Pre-Heat

3-4 regular color ways (inspiration bull****) or team colors

Christmas

ASG

Playoffs (Home & Away)

Bring it back.

That’s an ideal schedule / frequency for cw launches. However, at the same time, I honestly dont mind if a silhouette gets a cw so frequently, I just filter out the cws that I really like.

Of the four or five cws that I’ve seen, they’re all a pass from me.

That’s subjective. I like the colorways that have released and have both.
It is, but the colorways still don’t highlight the design of the sneaker. They aren’t terrible but nothing that blows people away. If they made more of the first two colorways they would’ve sat hard. Only thing saving it is the quantity is low. 🤷‍♂️

I love the sneaker, I just hope they come with some interesting colorways and not just monotone.

Last edited:
Not sure if any of these are slated to release, but last Thursday during the game, Nike had a special broadcast during the game and Ben (designer) was being interviewed. This is a screen grab of what was behind him. Ben also said his favorite colorway hasn’t release yet but in expected fashion he couldn’t show the sneaker (but he said it was on the wall behind him) although the hosts asked to see it lol

IMG_5543.jpeg
IMG_5544.jpeg

JS”

Bottom right with the snakeskin swoosh for sure is. Last I saw, it was in the "Summer" look book.

Release calendar here > april 27 FJ4249 001 "haven"
may 23 FJ4249 101 "rattlesnake"
I guess the white are the rattlesnakes ....

Not terrible, but I don't know why designers want to put fur and **** on shoes. And I see the tweet that says it's" inspired by Booker's love for the great outdoors in the Southwest". Ok, cool. And I do appreciate that. The hair thing is just weird to me.

Not terrible, but I don't know why designers want to put fur and **** on shoes. And I see the tweet that says it's" inspired by Booker's love for the great outdoors in the Southwest". Ok, cool. And I do appreciate that. The hair thing is just weird to me.
Wearing these people will think I have really hairy ankles.

Back
Top Bottom