Nike Devin Booker 1

I haven’t wanted any colorways yet, but still on board with you guys this **** is corny. Gonna happen when they drop a pair I actually want.

Forgot about the release this morning and still was able to cop my size off NDC about an hour later. If I see any out and about in my area, I’ll post here for the big footers.

Finally came in from DSG. Hoping the Suns and Nuggets advance so I can wear these in Denver, GO SUNS.
IMG_0942.jpeg

Just left HOH, manager said 3 resellers bought a total of 16 pairs. All of the sizes 11-14. Smdh. Why a store would allow that is beyond me. I officially feel too old for this ish.

Unfortunately, for most of those places it's more about "sell through" and getting all their pairs out of their stock as quickly as possible. Corporate tracks ALL of that crap, so if there's no restrictions on it, and they have a couple of resellers willing to take a good chunk of their stock, I'm sure they're jumping on it so they don't get yelled at by their DM's.

Leather laces look good in them.

I've been wearing the mirage v2 and they're comfy. No way could I hoop in these though. Not enough cushioning.

I too have been playing in my v2 mirage pair every week since they dropped. Tied for favorite sig of all the new Nike Sigs with the Sabrina 1s being the other. They feel like Kobe IVs with more cushioning on court.

You’d think that but it’s there. I’ve been playing in these exclusively and top 3 hoop shoe I’ve ever worn

Can't be me.

I have knee joint issues from my powerlifting and competitive eating days and I need more cushioning. Last time I played in just full length zoom was the KD 9 and my foot felt like it was touching the floor. I need something like the Jordan 36 or Jump 2

High praise! What are the other top 2? And what are you looking for in a hoop sneaker?

JS”
For me it’s consistency in comfort as well as how my feet and knees feel after playing (I’m older and taller) but my top 3 all time are Kobe 9 elite,Sabrina 1 and now book 1 (which is probably 2 behind 9 elite)

Back
Top Bottom