Nike Devin Booker 1

Cant believe they chose those for the launch colorway.

I usually feel like people whine prematurely about early nike basketball/jordan sig releases, but in this case, nike really is dropping the ball.

Have no idea why they’re hellbent on these super subdued colorways. And then to release those on foot pics and the guys wearin khakis and wht sox. Whos their target demo, the sperry boat shoe crowd?

Theyll release those slate blues nxt.

Then all wht.

Then all gry.

Then brown.

Then onto the book 2’s…

BTS OF THE BOOK 1 COMMERCIAL

IMG_2941.jpeg
IMG_2942.jpeg
IMG_2943.jpeg

Most boring and non creative design to a pro basketball player provided by Nike.
Even the Blazers look better than this....

If they don’t give us NBY, I think it’d be dope if they designed cws after famous book covers lol

That would be kinda cool, I gotta admit. But I think the big problem would be what cover people consider as classic, I mean Tolkien's books have like different cover for every edition, same with Orwell's 1984. Great Gatsby would be cool with mostly blue cover, as would To Kill a Mockingbird be too. But something like Hamlet or Romeo & Juliet, I think not.. :/

Looks like the first color that was previewed summer 2023 is getting an official release. No official name for these just yet.

IMG_3033.jpeg
IMG_3034.jpeg
IMG_3035.jpeg
IMG_3036.jpeg
IMG_3037.jpeg

This color way is it right here, wonder why no shots of the shape/toe. Looks bulkier than the Mirages which isn’t a good thing but I’m sure they’ll be the exact same once released. Playoffs maybe? Kobe Day pair in April?

Anyway, Detroit Stompers are next, c’mon Nike. 🤞🏼

Back
Top Bottom