Nike Devin Booker 1

I got a chance to try them on in store. The midfoot is wide foot friendly imo. I could see toe could be a problem for some people but I went .5 up and they felt fine. I still had space at the tip.
They feel like comfy casuals shoes honestly. I ordered the EP anyway for the solid outsole

wear them to kick around in the crib if you can't stand the break in process during hoop session.
TTS felt iffy out of the box like all of you with my big toe on the edge and pressed down. after playing in them they felt way better but def do not rec. elite socks if you go TTS. my pair is also an Asia EP version for ref.
pretty comfy as a AF1 if you just want to wear them for casual, hopefully there'll be some snakeskin colorway on the way. will wear them for casual for sure. they could possibly be a SB shoes with more durable vamp/toe box.

Really didn't expect to enjoy playing in these as much as I do. They definitely start out snug at first but broke in pretty nicely for me.

If the Book 1s dropped in the 90s
IMG_3812.png

Nike Book 1 Rattlesnake
Color: White/Light Orewood Brown-Burnt Sunrise-Black
Style Code: FJ4249-101
Release Date: 05/11/2024
Price: $140
1709597388911.png

1709597453615.png

1709597486283.png

My slate pair just came in from NDC and wow these are comfortable after walking around the crib.

Excited to hoop in them on Wednesday night. Might lace swap with white SB laces on them too but not sure yet.

Last edited:
My NDC pair came in as well. I went up .5 size. Their is some space between the top of my toe, to the front of the shoe. The toe box is a roomy, maybe could’ve tts, but they are very comfortable, especially laced up.

Wore them last night and enjoyed hooping in these more than expected. These will definitely stay in the rotation. For sizing, I’m an 11.5 with a narrow foot so sometimes get 11. But for these stuck with an 11.5 and they fit perfect. Teammate said it looked like I was playing in PRods :lol:

IMG_4291.jpeg

My sz 13 EP’s came in from id4shoes. Kind of like the solid sole. Went my tts in these instead of a 14. Little snug but not terrible. Will definitely loosen up with some wear.
354A560C-8CDE-4BC7-B375-F7863FEDE78F.jpeg
B8B9ED04-1C2E-4131-B6D9-025D71A4F606.png

My sz 13 EP’s came in from id4shoes. Kind of like the solid sole. Went my tts in these instead of a 14. Little snug but not terrible. Will definitely loosen up with some wear.
354A560C-8CDE-4BC7-B375-F7863FEDE78F.jpeg
B8B9ED04-1C2E-4131-B6D9-025D71A4F606.png

Looks amazing! Something about that EP solid color sail outsole that speaks to me. Just closed a deal on Stock for an EP sz 14. Let's see if it actually ships as I havent seen an EP any colorway in that size 14.

hike pack release date are set here in europe >
HF6236 002 april 6 hike (+10$?)
FJ4249 001 april 27 haven
FJ4249 101 may 23 rattlesnake

I saw a guy on the app formally known as twitter, say that Book doesn’t seem excited about the shoe. Because of the way Nike handled the release…. And dude also didn’t like Book’s tweet to Shaq. Saying ain’t nobody wearing Reebok’s
This one shoe that I’m happy to see selling out.

I saw a guy on the app formally known as twitter, say that Book doesn’t seem excited about the shoe. Because of the way Nike handled the release…. And dude also didn’t like Book’s tweet to Shaq. Saying ain’t nobody wearing Reebok’s
This one shoe that I’m happy to see selling out.
Nike did handle the release wrong

I’m enjoying them and have no issue. I know Booker expressed his displeasure with the roll out. I’m sure he’s good now that they’re being released.

I’m enjoying them and have no issue. I know Booker expressed his displeasure with the roll out.
He said he wished the orange pairs were released in more cities

And there was another tweet where people couldn't tell if he was sarcastic or not

What else was there?

He seemed pretty happy during the All-Star rollout, he seemed happy revealing them.

He said he wished the orange pairs were released in more cities

And there was another tweet where people couldn't tell if he was sarcastic or not

What else was there?

He seemed pretty happy during the All-Star rollout, he seemed happy revealing them.
I thought he was also expressing displeasure with the general rollout. Especially the time we first saw them to when they actually fully released. I mean that orange pair was extremely limited. Those didn’t reach a lot of ppl at all. He wanted the product out there for everyone to get. He seemed relieved/happy that they finally rolled out.

I thought he was also expressing displeasure with the general rollout. Especially the time we first saw them to when they actually fully released. I mean that orange pair was extremely limited. Those didn’t reach a lot of ppl at all. He wanted the product out there for everyone to get. He seemed relieved/happy that they finally rolled out.
Yeah, I'm not getting all that from a couple of tweets

Maybe he wished a couple things were did differently, maybe, but dude seems generally happy about the shoes' release

I mean part of the reason the "rollout" seemed non-existent for a while is because he wore them so early.

Back
Top Bottom