Nike Devin Booker 1

It was an easy cop on the Hikes in UK/EU this morning, hoping for the same on your side of the pond guys

There was some serious problems with paying them on my local Nike EU site, no matter what payment method I chose there was some problem with it.

Finally got through with Paypal after about 20 minutes of trying.

Lol I had some size 13s in my cart on Sheikh, decided to create an account for free shipping. By the time I was done, 13s were out of stock - and I saw the item isn’t eligible for free shipping. Lemme know if anybody else sees 13s out there lol

There was some serious problems with paying them on my local Nike EU site, no matter what payment method I chose there was some problem with it.

Finally got through with Paypal after about 20 minutes of trying.

Oh weird, no issues in the UK! The queue even disappeared after the first 15min

I got a pair for my son … luckily..
IMG_0502.png

Went to my local HoH for a pair at opening to be on the cautious side and right after a group of resellers came in and cleaned house... Hope everyone that wanted a pair got them. Talking about the Haven's btw.

Oh and I went TTS (12) and they're perfect. I could see why some would size up as they might be "too" perfect but I think with wear they'll loosen up, especially on court. Great first sig, glad to see Nike and Adidas doing right. Looking forward to more colors, Rattlesnakes in May are next up.

Lol I had some size 13s in my cart on Sheikh, decided to create an account for free shipping. By the time I was done, 13s were out of stock - and I saw the item isn’t eligible for free shipping. Lemme know if anybody else sees 13s out there lol

You must be new to 13 gang life. I see you're learning quite fast. If I didn't have these big *** feet I wouldn't even be a sneakerhead. But you have no choice when you have these feets. If you want something, you gotta be ready. Chillin like you got time to make an account for free shipping :smh: You gone learn today

Went to my local HoH for a pair at opening to be on the cautious side and right after a group of resellers came in and cleaned house... Hope everyone that wanted a pair got them. Talking about the Haven's btw.

Oh and I went TTS (12) and they're perfect. I could see why some would size up as they might be "too" perfect but I think with wear they'll loosen up, especially on court. Great first sig, glad to see Nike and Adidas doing right. Looking forward to more colors, Rattlesnakes in May are next up.

Exactly how I felt in regards to sizing. All that padding around the ankle pushes you forward a little. Lacing and wear should break everything in pretty perfectly. Of course, probably a different story for wide footers.

You must be new to 13 gang life. I see you're learning quite fast. If I didn't have these big *** feet I wouldn't even be a sneakerhead. But you have no choice when you have these feets. If you want something, you gotta be ready. Chillin like you got time to make an account for free shipping :smh: You gone learn today
Trust me I’m not new to this **** lol just prone to the occasional lapse in judgement sigh

Back
Top Bottom