Nike Diamond Turf back in 2025, $150

Deion was my favorite player growing and is 100% the reason why I played corner back. Always loved this model / design and the changes, while noticeable aren't enough to not want me to get this color way.

What is the comfort level on these?
They have some sort of embeddd Air sole unit?

Some one point me to a spot in the New Orleans area that has these in 10.5 please. Or online for retail.

Ebay retailers have dropped their prices by at least 30% in the last day. Expect the flood to come soon from footsites/Nike.

Y'all don't think Nike will do these like with the Vicks and not sell them directly do you?

Avoiding bad publicity since they don't have a working relationship with Deion Sanders. I know Vicks had to be bought elsewhere.

Copped these off eBay a few weeks ago, brings back childhood memories...[emoji]128556[/emoji]

Y'all don't think Nike will do these like with the Vicks and not sell them directly do you?

Avoiding bad publicity since they don't have a working relationship with Deion Sanders. I know Vicks had to be bought elsewhere.
The Vick III's were on NDC a few months ago, almost picked up the all black on clearance with a coupon code.

Visited my local Champs today seen them in there before today i only saw them in dtlr and jimmy jazz

When will the both OG colorways hit the major retail stores? besides jimmy jazz.... went to foot locker and foot action yesterday and nothing.

Back
Top Bottom