Nike did $7.7 BILLION in revenue in only three months

Can someone explain to me what exactly was Kanye's beef with Nike about again? Is it only cause they didnt let him drop his shoes when he wanted to? Or something along those lines? :lol:

nike prolly figured if they gave kanye a better cut all the star athletes would try to renogotiate

adidas doesn't have many us star athletes to care

too bad the boost is a wannabe roshe and the boots are ugly and the 750's are horrible.

the Y2's were beautiful and something very unique, the 750s are a ripoff of margielas and other highend shoes and also combat boots.

all of a sudden people like adidas because its the cool thing, were yall adidas dudes really rocking d.roses and all those other garbage kicks??

kanye is so butt hurt, he obviously took it very personal when nike didnt give him the absurd demands he wanted

, hes so used to getting his way and when he doesnt he throws a fit like a child.

the same dudes talking this adidas won ish are the ones losing their minds when JB or nike does stuff with supreme.

nike does big things constantly as far as style and creativity IMO
Crazy cuz I bought my kid a couple pair of rose 2s, top tens, Jeremy Scotts, Samoa. Also has lebrons, Kobe's, kids etc. Both won at the end of the day, making billions for shoes that cost pennies to make. For every shoe we think is ugly someone might like. Dudes that like margielas would like the 750s rather a dude that's more of a bball shoe type. Yeezy ain't my thing but I don't knock the dudes who wear em. Where's Reebok in all of this tho? [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Crazy cuz I bought my kid a couple pair of rose 2s, top tens, Jeremy Scotts, Samoa. Also has lebrons, Kobe's, kids etc. Both won at the end of the day, making billions for shoes that cost pennies to make. For every shoe we think is ugly someone might like. Dudes that like margielas would like the 750s rather a dude that's more of a bball shoe type. Yeezy ain't my thing but I don't knock the dudes who wear em. Where's Reebok in all of this tho? [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Reebok is a subsidiary of Adidas.

https://mx.macys.com/most-instagram...D=LINKSHARE&cm_mmc=LINKSHARE-_-5-_-63-_-MP563

Kanye is delusional as hell but I like the confidence

Don't think anyone has ever dropped an entire diss track to a corporation lol

as if a nike sign is gonna respond back

Kanye is delusional as hell but I like the confidence

Don't think anyone has ever dropped an entire diss track to a corporation lol

as if a nike sign is gonna respond back

They can get their athletes who also rap on the side to respond.

Waiting on a diss track from KD and Kobe Bryant :x :pimp:

Nike sues Skechers for infringing on 8 patents

Nike Inc. on Monday filed a lawsuit against competitor Skechers USA Inc. alleging patent infringement.

The lawsuit comes less than four months after Adidas sued Skechers for trademark infringement.

In its lawsuit, Nike claims Skechers is selling shoes that infringe on eight Nike design patents issued to the company in the last two years.

The "overall appearance of the designs of the Nike patents and the corresponding designs of Skechers' infringing shoes are substantially the same," Nike said in the lawsuit, which was filed in federal court in Portland.

Nike wants a judge to order Skechers to stop selling the allegedly infringing products. It also seeks additional remedies, including the profits from sales of the products.

A Skechers spokeswoman reached Monday said the company cannot comment on pending litigation.

hykmqiz.png

As for new Nike tech:

A first look at Nike’s idea for a “smart” sneaker

With the introduction of customizable technology via NIKEiD, the sportswear behemoth has already changed the landscape of sneaker culture. However, with a recently filed patent, Nike might be taking it one step further. Put forward back on December 29, the brand submitted a patent for new wearable technology that would assist in tracking activity. As one would expect, the new innovation is compatible with smart devices and smartphone apps. However, perhaps even more noteworthy is another patent filed on December 24, which pertains to a “footwear designing tool” that seems to indicate serious strides forward regarding custom Flyknits.

Having already accrued well over 500 Flyknit-related patents, this advancement could mean that NIKEiD has plans to bolster its already extensive customization platform with the addition of bespoke Flyknit construction.

g5hQxLW.jpg

Kc4XoSS.jpg

U1v2Q3B.jpg

Last edited:
I wondered when Nike was gonna sue sketchers. I've seen so many blatant copies of Nike designs from flyknit to the freerun sole. Even saw a fila the other day with a fake boost sole :x :lol:

Shoes Sell: Nike, Under Armour Get Christmas Lift

Nike (NYSE:NKE) and Under Armour (NYSE:UA) had cause to celebrate over Christmas week, with strong athletic-footwear sales gains during the final stretch of the holiday shopping season, a report issued Monday said.
In the week ended Dec. 26, Under Armour's athletic-footwear sales soared 98.9% from a year earlier, according to a report by Deutsche Bank analyst Dave Weiner, citing data from market researcher SportScanInfo. Under Armour's shares closed down 1.2% to 79.66 Monday on the stock market today.

Sector leader Nike flexed its muscles with athletic-shoe sales up 18.6% from a year earlier for the week. Nike's shares closed down 1.6 % Monday to 61.52.

Skechers USA (NYSE:SKX), which is expanding into athletic footwear, saw its sales rise just 5% from a year earlier for the week, a much slower pace than it had been seeing, Weiner noted. Skechers shares closed down slightly to 29.96 Monday.

Adidas remained in "negative territory" for the week with a 7.7% decline in athletic-footwear sales, Weiner added. Sales of the Adidas brand alone were up 4.5% from a year earlier for the week, while its Reebok sales slid 59.4%.

^^ Great info, I've been looking at both stocks recently, NKE and UA. Look good for a 2016 long play. 

^^ Great info, I've been looking at both stocks recently, NKE and UA. Look good for a 2016 long play. 

id stay away from UA at the moment. i dont believe theyve hit their bottom yet.

after the split, i cant see why NKE would be a bad play. looking into purchasing some myself.

GL to you.

Back
Top Bottom