Nike Doernbecher X freestyle collection 2013

Great to see a bunch of DBs up on EBay/CL already. Good to know those who got thru on line and RSVP are able to make their profit off The Swoosh..
 There is literally FSR 's of the entire Freestyle collection, its a shame,  but either you pay-up or just on to the next.

Got shipping on my free runs but haven't received an order confirmation for the jordans yet even though I placed the order before

Never been able to get ANY type of limited shoe online. No stores around me ever get them. And there's people who have 11 pair of the foams? Some people got the Xs and foams? How? Obviously you're doing something different

most of your vids youre an 8.5,  do these run small? but either way, those things look incredible.
I'm not big into Foams. A friend of mine landed a pair and asked if I would like to make a video, hence the lack of an on-feet segment.

Anyone know what is up with 21 Mercer?  NTNY and RF had a second RSVP but nothing from Mercer.

All these RSVP services were successful because @evilside  wasn't around  for this particular release.   But come the release of "those that must not be named" that batting average for the RSVP services will come down substantially when evilside is back at it.

All these RSVP services were successful because @evilside
 wasn't around  for this particular release.   But come the release of "those that must not be named" that batting average for the RSVP services will come down substantially when evilside is back at it.

:lol: he was around to mess with Vegas one of the easiest stores to RSVP at so people didn't care.

All these RSVP services were successful because @evilside
 wasn't around  for this particular release.   But come the release of "those that must not be named" that batting average for the RSVP services will come down substantially when evilside is back at it.
laugh.gif
he was around to mess with Vegas one of the easiest stores to RSVP at so people didn't care.
Since stores added delays his 15mins of "e-fame" came to an abrupt end.

Still haven't gotten shipment confirmation for either of my pairs yet. Not sweating it yet though. Hopefully I wake up tomorrow with it sitting pretty in my inbox

Still haven't gotten shipment confirmation for either of my pairs yet. Not sweating it yet though. Hopefully I wake up tomorrow with it sitting pretty in my inbox

yeah i would'nt sweat the email only means a label was created nothing will ship until monday. now if you don't get it tomorrow i would be worried.

is it best to cop a pair now or later? when the paranorms n galaxy foams dropped, where was the price averaged at during the first week after release? Can't believe paranorms are listed higher than galaxys on eBay!

If these DB FOAMS RELEASED as a gr they'd sit on to next release nike is full of sh*t wit these twitter release shoes it's all hype and gimmick to use these kids to sell sneakers..I've had a few DB MIKES in the past and not tht impressive after u have them in hand with that being said I hope the folks who wanted em to rock got theirs but for those who just got em to sell for a rack or better I hope a restock is on it's way bcuz these releases have becomrdn near impossible..they're dope but not 1000$ dope

If these DB FOAMS RELEASED as a gr they'd sit on to next release nike is full of sh*t wit these twitter release shoes it's all hype and gimmick to use these kids to sell sneakers..I've had a few DB MIKES in the past and not tht impressive after u have them in hand with that being said I hope the folks who wanted em to rock got theirs but for those who just got em to sell for a rack or better I hope a restock is on it's way bcuz these releases have becomrdn near impossible..they're dope but not 1000$ dope
250 is too much in my opinion. but they wouldn't sit. They're better than galaxys in person

got in line at NTNY yesterday, got the 10's and foams. flipped em both at sneakercon that night. didn't realize the foams were hitting 1k already, but kids were getting their pairs go for around 6 bills out there, so I was happy to get mine off for 7. I made my profit already, not gonna complain.

:lol: So you were one of the people loading stuff into a van. I kid.

And hell no, these aren't better than the galaxy. Not even better than the Woodland camo pair. It's a sloppy print with an uglier sole.

Back
Top Bottom