Nike dunk 2009 preview(s)

If some of them are SBs = more hype = resellers rejoice.

I don't give a +%!@ if they are SBs or if they are limited or whatever. Some of the black/white ones are pretty nice but otherwise these are all prettyboring. I prefer the be true to your school type of color blocking as well.

Originally Posted by tuna629

If some of them are SBs = more hype = resellers rejoice.

I don't give a +%!@ if they are SBs or if they are limited or whatever. Some of the black/white ones are pretty nice but otherwise these are all pretty boring. I prefer the be true to your school type of color blocking as well.
I dont have a clue why nike doesn't produce more with that color blocking....i'm a sucker for it

Originally Posted by j o 19

SO NIKE JUST DECIDED TO MAKE ABOUT 53 EXTRA WACK #%$ PAIR OF DUNKS... W
smh.gif
W
laugh.gif
, word, all of those are even worse than the sb's that they areputting out these days. its funny nike started mass producing GR's after they saw how well the sb's did. i guess that would be an obvious idea tomake the shoe more available by putting them in mall's, but now it has just gotten ridiculous.

Does any1 else see what Nike did here? Any remember that "Kicks Creator" on the nike sportswear website where u can make dunks. Nike has beenreleasing a lot of dunks very similar to the designs people made on there

and one other thing...

those highs are just awful

i mean i will probably buy 2-3 of the lows but man those highs are just bad

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

I think I'm officially bored with dunks.

Unless they're BTTYS colorblocking, or just happen to catch my eye...its like...come on now....

i saw a pair of terminators that caught my eye yesterday but I ain't payin $100 for some terminators

wow alot of great stuff coming out for customs, i need to get back into that, been slacking off cant wait.

Back
Top Bottom