Nike Dunk High "GALAXY" Gold/Total Orange Size 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's up NT Fam??
1. This is my first FS thread but I have done many transactions on here as a buyer with no issues, including a few trades. I can look up the references if need be. My ebay name is "rkhettry23" and I have over 100+ positive feedbacks.
2. Rest assured all my kicks are 100% authentic genuine NIKE products. I do not play games or mess around with "dibs".
3. First come, first served. The ONLY form of payment I accept is a Paypal Invoice which I will sent to you upon request. Respond below or PM me with your address and I will craft an extremely detailed invoice documenting, what you are buying, the condition it is in, and how (and when) I will be shipping the shoes. 4. I always ship USPS parcel post (unless buyer pays extra) and all my prices INCLUDE shipping. I will always double box and do my very BEST to describe everything in the best way I can.
5. I am unloading about 10 pair of kicks in the 13-14 size range, please check out my other FS threads.

First Up is a Pair of limited edition "Galaxy" dunks in a size 13 which were only sold during the ASG weekend this year. They are hard to find and have the galaxy themed sock liner and extremely unique INTERCHANGEABLE swooshes. (I am selling the other 2 pair, as well so you can absolutely mix and match swooshes if you buy multiple pairs from me)

flt gold/total orange
503766 780

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom