Nike Dunk High Supreme East Coast Gucci*Available Online and some stores*

Originally Posted by NikeFNHead

Got mine today.
Ordered sizes 11 and 11 1/2 form nike.com.
Both are being returned to Niketown Boston.
The construction is horrible, the coloring of the green leather spotty, both pairs have black stains on the toe box and scrapes on the sides.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

This did not happen on shipping.
Quality Control at Nike was down the drain!

Originally Posted by Sha77er S7ar I

terrible in pics and in person. you dont need to skate to cop the SB version
laugh.gif
id prefer denim over that leather all day

After all denin goes very well with the New England winter season. Slush, snow, ice, salt and dirty streets! They will be sparkling and clean all season!
roll.gif

at least it will be sparkling and clean all season!
indifferent.gif

Got mine today.
The construction is horrible, the coloring of the green leather spotty, both pairs have black stains on the toe box and scrapes on the sides.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

laugh.gif

After all denin goes very well with the New England winter season. Slush, snow, ice, salt and dirty streets! They will be sparkling and clean all season!
roll.gif

at least it will be sparkling and clean all season!
indifferent.gif
Returned both at NTBOS and bought a perfect pair form Xsquared.
If you can find them at your local shop, get them.
Absolutely worth the 135.
Be sure to look for imperfections.
They are .44 sticky rubber and have 3XDRY fabric on the inside and 3XDRY treated on the outside.
And yes. They will be sparkling clean all season!
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

yeah cuz denim is what i think of when i think quality shoes and sneakers...you can keep those...along with the rest of the sbs, i play basketball so i copbasketball shoes, to me wearing an sb would be like wearing cleats...and these are fresh, anybody that says otherwise is a lame

Originally Posted by gabrielo0

laugh.gif

yeah cuz denim is what i think of when i think quality shoes and sneakers...you can keep those...along with the rest of the sbs, i play basketball so i cop basketball shoes, to me wearing an sb would be like wearing cleats...and these are fresh, anybody that says otherwise is a lame

Haha you're the one sounding like a lame my friend.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rapido27

laugh.gif

yeah cuz denim is what i think of when i think quality shoes and sneakers...you can keep those...along with the rest of the sbs, i play basketball so i cop basketball shoes, to me wearing an sb would be like wearing cleats...and these are fresh, anybody that says otherwise is a lame

laugh.gif
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gladwyne,_Pennsylvania

we're not friends dude...after peeping where your from, i'll give you a pass, you don't know any better
roll.gif

Got mine today.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

i love how dudes won't go to the store to look at them in person before buying but are quick to go to the store and return them
smh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif

when these 'gucci' dunks were introduced to the public, it was back in 04-05 as a SB sample/prototype by diamond supply. comparing the denim version tothese aint even worth it. so they are lame
laugh.gif
this is just another one of nike's promising sample, final release trash. so what? why you taking offense?coz i wont tug tug pull when u see me around the way? get real
indifferent.gif

i dont think the quality is all that bad.. people will wish they bought these when those SB's hit the 250+ mark.....

Originally Posted by Rapido27

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gladwyne,_Pennsylvania

we're not friends dude...after peeping where your from, i'll give you a pass, you don't know any better
roll.gif

Cool man, so you learned I live in one of the richest area codes in the country! Nice research!

laugh.gif

when these 'gucci' dunks were introduced to the public, it was back in 04-05 as a SB sample/prototype by diamond supply. comparing the denim version to these aint even worth it. so they are lame
laugh.gif
this is just another one of nike's promising sample, final release trash. so what? why you taking offense? coz i wont tug tug pull when u see me around the way? get real
indifferent.gif
Exactly. 'to me wearing an sb would be like wearing cleats'?? %*@+ with that...
laugh.gif

Cop if you like them man. You don't need other dudes telling you what to put on your feet.

gabrielo0 wrote:
NikeFNHead wrote:
Got mine today.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

"i love how dudes won't go to the store to look at them in person before buying but are quick to go to the store and return them"
To Gabrielo0

Had you bothered to do your homework, you would've known that I ordered these when they first appeared on the nikestore on line!
Since both pairs were defective I had no choice but, to return them.
The same day I bought a new pair from Xsquared and love them!

gabrielo0 wrote:
NikeFNHead wrote:
Got mine today.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

"i love how dudes won't go to the store to look at them in person before buying but are quick to go to the store and return them"
To Gabrielo0

Had you bothered to do your homework, you would've known that I ordered these when they first appeared on the nikestore on line!
Since both pairs were defective I had no choice but, to return them.
The same day I bought a new pair from Xsquared and love them!

my mistake then...glad to hear you got a decent pair, mine were flawless

Originally Posted by size twelve

Originally Posted by moneyallthetime

Originally Posted by ButterySlickness266
nice... I don't really rock backpacks anymore though.

buying bags to match shoes..

is that really something men do?

Girls do it all the time. But if a man wanted to, it would be an EXPENSIVE habit.

Back
Top Bottom