Nike Dunk SB High PLUMS - Fall 2011

these are solid, i also like gold dust lows...why is the sb section so hurt on niketalk? the only section that is really organized is Jordan...ISS>NT for sb news and organization

NT>>>>>>>>>>ISS for Jordans hands down

these are solid, i also like gold dust lows...why is the sb section so hurt on niketalk? the only section that is really organized is Jordan...ISS>NT for sb news and organization

NT>>>>>>>>>>ISS for Jordans hands down

we shoudlnt encourage these inspired releases, cause that'll lead Nike SB to believe that we want old stuff again, which may lead to retros of sbs...and that would truly kill the game and legacy of the classics....these are cool, but lets not encourage any more

we shoudlnt encourage these inspired releases, cause that'll lead Nike SB to believe that we want old stuff again, which may lead to retros of sbs...and that would truly kill the game and legacy of the classics....these are cool, but lets not encourage any more

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

You can go camp out for three days for your ultra exclusive $1,000 pair of shoes with the rest of the 15 year olds.

If Nike wants to release good looking shoes that are readily available, I'm all for it.

You can go camp out for three days for your ultra exclusive $1,000 pair of shoes with the rest of the 15 year olds.

If Nike wants to release good looking shoes that are readily available, I'm all for it.

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Pretty cool. I wonder if they're goin' to give the same treatment to the rest of the 'Ugly Dunklings'?

xenasz.jpg
nice to see my photo still floats around...(btw. I still have the entire set)

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Exactly, +**@ the game

THEYRE SHOES
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

People who think they have Matisse or Da Vinci masterpieces on their sweaty feet
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Exactly, +**@ the game

THEYRE SHOES
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

People who think they have Matisse or Da Vinci masterpieces on their sweaty feet
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

they look cool. But dunks dont float my boat anymore like they used too back in the early 2000's.

they look cool. But dunks dont float my boat anymore like they used too back in the early 2000's.

grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom