Nike Dunk SB "Statue of Liberty" - GUYS. PLEASE HELP ME OUT...

Hey Guys,

I recently sold a size 11 pair on EBAY that I purchased from UNDEFEATED in Los Angeles. The buyer has now contacted me and believes they are not authentic due to the bottoms being different from other older dunks. I tried to explain to him how NIKE SB basically rehauled and redesigned the structure of the dunk in newer released dunks. I have another pair of these that I also purchased from UNDFTD and they are exactly the same with NIKE SB in the bottom rather than NIKE with the R circles. Can people please post pics of the bottoms of their Statue of Liberty Dunks so that the buyer is able to compare them with the pair that I sold him. I still have the receipt from UNDFTD as proof that the pair I sold him are 100% authentic. Thanks in advance guys!

Thanks for the support guys but the buyer seems like a really good guy so I'm just trying to convince him that the pair I sold him is authentic. Also, I forgot to mention that his major claim as to why the pair I sold him is supposedly not authentic is because the lettering on the "NIKE SB" pictured below is "TOO THIN" and "NOT THICK ENOUGH." He said he is comparing it to his friend's pair that his friend bought from someone at the most recent Houston Sneaker Summit or something. I guess can you guys help me out by proving that the lettering on "NIKE SB" is supposed to be like that as pictured below. Thanks again for the support guys!

Here are the pics of my other pair which is exactly the same as the pair I sold the buyer since I purchased them both at the same time at UNDFTD:

They're absolutely Authentic. The guy is an idiot and probably never bought a new pair of SB's with the new designed sole, which lead him to believe they were fake.

Kind of unfortunate on your part because you did what you were supposed to. This is the kind of reason that makes me not want to sell anymore..

Thanks for the support guys but the buyer seems like a really good guy so I'm just trying to convince him that the pair I sold him is authentic. Also, I forgot to mention that his major claim as to why the pair I sold him is supposedly not authentic is because the lettering on the "NIKE SB" pictured above is "too thin" and "not thick enough" lettering. He said he is comparing it to his friend's pair that his friend bought from someone at the most recent Houston Sneaker Summit or something. I guess can you guys help me out by proving that the lettering on "NIKE SB" is supposed to be like that as pictured above. Thanks again for the support guys!

Originally Posted by FeeninLikeJodeci

ill see if i canget a pic, (my boy cooper has a pair)

Thanks, it would be much appreciated...

I guess if you have a pair, I'm asking if you could take a quick pic of the NIKE SB on the bottom and post it...

sorry I don't have pics to contribute, but I will say that he is either an idiot or trying to scam you. luckily you have a receipt, because without it the idiots at eBay have been known to refund buyers for little to no reason. then you're left with no shoes or money if eBay determines them to be fake.

I'm at work now, but I'll post some for you when I get home
About 8:30-9:00 am

Send him a link to this thread and he'll see everyone calling him an idiot 
laugh.gif

I would agree that he is either an idiot or trying to scam you depending on how much feedback he has. Show him the above pics and tell him to suck it.

if you had pics of the bottom of your shoes when selling he knew what he was buying anyway, sound like a moron.

Yeah the libertys are not fake the reason the lettering on the.bottom are.so thin is because the padding that its on Is some type of nerf material all newer sbas have the.same thing at the bottom

wat an idiot , bro you shouldnt have even paid tht attention as long as you are positive tht they arent fake dont pay him any mind , he's js wasting his time .

Thanks for the support guys. My intention was never to call out the buyer. I just wanted to prove to him that the pair I sold him is 100% authentic. I went ahead and sent him the link to this thread so hopefully he has come to the realization that there's no way that the pair I sold him could be fakes. 

Arsonist 21,

Sorry I'm late to the party. Hope these pics help you bro. I purchased my Statue SB Dunks the EXACT same day @ M.I.A. Skate shop in Sunny Isles, Florida. (Still looking for the OG register receipt (sorry I can't find it)
I'm also an eBay seller w/ 1,349 100% Feedbacks.
Best of luck to you my friend.

Thanks for all the help (especially to those members that took the time to take pics of their own pairs) guys! I guess I'm in the clear now since I haven't heard back from the buyer on ebay ever since I made this post. He said he was going to file a claim on ebay but it's been around 2+ weeks since I last spoke to him. It's good to know that there are still some NT member that will take the time out of their lives to help out other NT members without expecting anything back in return...
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom