Nike Dunk x ?uestlove

Yo im trynna help a friend cop these around the DMV area but supposedly they not getting them round here?Any help or tips?  
nerd.gif

Yo im trynna help a friend cop these around the DMV area but supposedly they not getting them round here?Any help or tips?  
nerd.gif

Talk about being way too plain.

How does Quest. come from those NICE AF1's to these WHACK plain Dunks..

C'mon fam.

Talk about being way too plain.

How does Quest. come from those NICE AF1's to these WHACK plain Dunks..

C'mon fam.

Originally Posted by yoVAni 4 DC

nerd.gif

I would try DTLR, Cmonwealth or HOH.

Originally Posted by yoVAni 4 DC

nerd.gif

I would try DTLR, Cmonwealth or HOH.

Originally Posted by kobewise

Anyone know where these will be releasing in the LA area?
I would try Huf LA or Undefeated. The only confirmed spots are CNCPTS in Boston, Goods in Seattle and 25 Mercer in NYC

Originally Posted by kobewise

Anyone know where these will be releasing in the LA area?
I would try Huf LA or Undefeated. The only confirmed spots are CNCPTS in Boston, Goods in Seattle and 25 Mercer in NYC

I went to the 21 Mercer Questlove Event last night. Questlove had on the black colorway of the shoe while djing.  He signed and numbered every shoe and each colorway came with a different color box. There was a long line full of people to cop his shoes. They also had a limited edition Questlove T-shirt with his logo on the front for $35 up to 2x  but I needed a 4x. Questlove said on the microphone that everyone should cop at least one Roots album before buying his shoes. LOLZ In all it was a good event seen ALL DAY and Kampout Kid in the spot.
laugh.gif

I went to the 21 Mercer Questlove Event last night. Questlove had on the black colorway of the shoe while djing.  He signed and numbered every shoe and each colorway came with a different color box. There was a long line full of people to cop his shoes. They also had a limited edition Questlove T-shirt with his logo on the front for $35 up to 2x  but I needed a 4x. Questlove said on the microphone that everyone should cop at least one Roots album before buying his shoes. LOLZ In all it was a good event seen ALL DAY and Kampout Kid in the spot.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom