Nike Element React 87

Dopest colorway

• Total voters
you unloading? I kinda feel the same about this model now. guess I got caught up in the hype. had 4 different cws and got rid of 1. unfortunately have a double of desert sands also

I'm cleaning house. Don't need all the pairs I have, including most of these.

Hype or not I like the 87. After only owning one pair though that’s all I can do cause it rubs blisters into my heels.

Black Anthracite OG restocked on NDC. Just copped myself a pair. Never seen a restock of those coming. With bday coupon came out to $151 shipped.

The 55 version?
87’s. Were up for about half an hour.
6292A059-8B85-42BA-B5F3-2DF7837219A6.png

Last edited:
Save yourself some money, I had the anthracite 87’s when they came out... took a month for them to look like trash with the lamination issues and I didn’t even wear them that much... sold them.

Save yourself some money, I had the anthracite 87’s when they came out... took a month for them to look like trash with the lamination issues and I didn’t even wear them that much... sold them.
Are these issues specific to the black pair?

Came in. Still can’t believe I got these over a year after release date and below retail at that. Tried hard for these when they originally released and struck out just as hard. These were the only ones (87s) I really wanted. Thought I’d never own these. By the way the toe area came faded looking out of the box already so hopefully that’s just the nature of the material/shoe and doesn’t get progressively worse. Already looks faded so we’ll see. Even still I’ve always loved these. Glad to finally have.

AABF2313-B05C-4F68-A6D4-AD411135F0C1.jpeg

what's the difference between the 87's and the element 55's? they look identical

87's use the stretch weave stuff and the 55's just use nylon or mesh - just a takedown in materials pretty much.

oh and most of the 87 models come with the cork insoles, i don't think the Undercover collabs had them.

87's use the stretch weave stuff and the 55's just use nylon or mesh - just a takedown in materials pretty much.

oh and most of the 87 models come with the cork insoles, i don't think the Undercover collabs had them.
anything special about stretch weave material? has nike used this on any other shoes?

Came in. Still can’t believe I got these over a year after release date and below retail at that. Tried hard for these when they originally released and struck out just as hard. These were the only ones (87s) I really wanted. Thought I’d never own these. By the way the toe area came faded looking out of the box already so hopefully that’s just the nature of the material/shoe and doesn’t get progressively worse. Already looks faded so we’ll see. Even still I’ve always loved these. Glad to finally have.

AABF2313-B05C-4F68-A6D4-AD411135F0C1.jpeg

I hate to burst your bubble but the toe will definitely fade more... I sold mine for that reason. went from black to a brownish grey color...

I hate to burst your bubble but the toe will definitely fade more... I sold mine for that reason. went from black to a brownish grey color...

Mine came out the box with a brownish grey color. You’re not bursting my bubble lol. I love these. Sorry they didn’t work out for you.

Last edited:
Sails up next ?? :nerd:
After getting my Anthracites in the mail from the restock I noticed that the production date was recent. The original has a production date of 01/19/18 to 04/17/18 the new pair has a production date of 07/02/19 to 09/11/19. I’m not sure but this could mean that Nike just may rerelease the Sail colorway. The Anthracite is becoming more widely available. As a matter of fact Hibbett Sports has a few in stock still.

EB7BC073-979D-4B47-890F-E0987FBFD202.png

Back
Top Bottom