Nike Element React 87

Dopest colorway

• Total voters
I already pulled the trig when I saw they had got down to $102 wish I had waited but oh well I'm still happy...

I was itching to cop when they hit $102 but I took a gamble when I seen they weren't moving

Glad I waited... these are my favorites next to the volt/racer pink

At least y’all didn’t pay full retail for them 🤣🤣🤣

I’m about reorder and return the new pair w/ my old order lol

I’ll get close to a $100 back after the return

You smart

I'll one up you... do the above but return both, you have thirty days to return the worn pair in your new order

order another pair and wallah! You have a fresh pair for $72

I’m just glad that I didn’t pay resale for mine - then I might be upset (not really, though - it all comes out in the wash😉).

I wonder what the production date will show on these - my guess is it’ll be like the re-up of the anthracites.

You smart

I'll one up you... do the above but return both, you have thirty days to return the worn pair in your new order

order another pair and wallah! You have a fresh pair for $72

You cats act like you're the first to think of scheming...so then that returned shoe becomes waste and you're shipping boxes back and forth adding carbon emissions for what? Planet is going to **** because of things like that. I don't care one bit about Nike's bottom line but abusing their return policy doesn't make you a genius, it's just kind of scummy.

You cats act like you're the first to think of scheming...so then that returned shoe becomes waste and you're shipping boxes back and forth adding carbon emissions for what? Planet is going to **** because of things like that. I don't care one bit about Nike's bottom line but abusing their return policy doesn't make you a genius, it's just kind of scummy.

Lol tell me how you really feel :rofl:

lol my original pair has barely been worn so I will just be sending back the brand new pair!

Checkin in finally acquired what I been wanting for so long...
BAE6DDD8-E800-4935-A2A2-51B8C7087E96.jpeg

Last edited:
Is that the recent anthracite release? I wanted to know if Nike made more of them (with new manufacturing dates) or just restocked?

I got them when they first initially dropped. Only wore them a few times.

Random question but anyone have an idea as to how/why goat prices are lower than retail on new release lifestyle kicks? Honeycomb visions were at $90 from release until last week.

crazy how retail is too much for those anthracite now. also interesting how they made a lot more of these but not bones or any others (as far as we know)

crazy how retail is too much for those anthracite now. also interesting how they made a lot more of these but not bones or any others (as far as we know)

Would be nice to have another shot at the Sails, but you know Nike gotta keep some colors limited for that exclusivity so they have something to retro down the line :lol:

Back
Top Bottom