Nike Element React 87

Dopest colorway

• Total voters
Just paid resale on Green Mist :/

Not proud but this is shoe of the year for me and I wanted to secure them before they dry up. Already almost impossible to find in my size.

Yeah, and almost no one is selling them. Zero 8.5’s on Grailed and eBay, and only two pairs on StockX. Very strange.
someone mentioned late shipments on the previous page and some twitter accounts have even said the green mist and brown sole pair would release on the 29th. I don't think there has been much supply at all so far for it to have dried up yet.

hopefully resale wasn't too bad though and at least you already got it out of the way.

SNKRS didnt even give me an official L. disrespect

This is how SNKRs is for me, for every release. Always says "We'll let you know if you got them" or whatever... and then nothing. Open it back up to "sold out".

I am like 0 for 100 on SNKRs lately, besides the UNC Off Whites that I couldn't even get in my size. I think that was one of those restricted drops where only certain people had access.

Wait for 29th for possible nike release. More pairs will show up. Price will fade after this initial week like most shoes.

These things are pretty vibrant in person. Colors seem like they'd clash but somehow work well together. Hope I can track down my size.

image_from_ios-7.jpg

image_from_ios-8.jpg

image_from_ios-7.jpg
image_from_ios-8.jpg

Last edited:
Got the lakeside and volt today to go w some cdg preme bogos...best day in a while. 5 pairs into this silhouette now. Think I’m done for a min but I’ll be damned if it isn’t the best new shoe this year.

Got the lakeside and volt today to go w some cdg preme bogos...best day in a while. 5 pairs into this silhouette now. Think I’m done for a min but I’ll be damned if it isn’t the best new shoe this year.
you know full well that you'll be back when the blacks drop ... :smile:

There’s no way SNKRS will only release the worst colorway out of all 4 :smh:
nah they released the best one but too bad they didn't release the other 3 the same time to make those of us that like this color have a better chance of copping

Back
Top Bottom