Nike Element React 87

Dopest colorway

• Total voters
I copped a pair of the sail colorway in a half a size too big. I can walk in them but there's just way too much space in the toe box area and with it being see-through, it looks funky lol. I was wondering if any of you guys encountered this problem, or have any suggestions on how to remedy this. I looked into heel cushions so I might try that, but yeah if anybody got an idea that'll be dope. Thanks in advance.

What size did you get and what do you wear in some other shoes (Nike+Non Nike)

For real. Anybody know if SNKRS are gonna get the the other 3 colorways? A lot of raffles only had the Volt and Blue Sole.

Trying to get that Green Mist. I know SNKRS Japan got the Green Mist while SNKRS US got the Brown pair.

So the Volt/Blue sole didn't drop on NDC yesterday? That's the one I want most, followed by the Chalk pair. Lakeside seem to be the least hyped but I don't like the volt sole on those.

What size did you get and what do you wear in some other shoes (Nike+Non Nike)

So the Volt/Blue sole didn't drop on NDC yesterday? That's the one I want most, followed by the Chalk pair. Lakeside seem to be the least hyped but I don't like the volt sole on those.

Only the Chalk pair dropped on SNKRS US. :smh:

Anybody remember if you could have entered for all 3 at CNCPTS or just 1 colorwary

Edit: nvrmnd wifes pair secured

Last edited:
I'd wait a little bit. doesn't seem like everywhere has dropped yet and bids are likely at the highest point right now.
Prices steady dropping in small increments on stock X from the alerts I been getting. Waiting for the right price point to scoop up a pair.

I haven't seen a single place release all 4 pairs yet, so theres probably more coming. this is from last week too

I haven't seen a single place release all 4 pairs yet, so theres probably more coming. this is from last week too
The only place in Australia that got these released all four last week. Was lucky enough to win the green mist pair. Even luckier, just got this from End...

IMG_9110.jpg

Can't believe it, finally got some of that bigevan23 bigevan23 style luck :nthat:

The only place in Australia that got these released all four last week. Was lucky enough to win the green mist pair. Even luckier, just got this from End...

IMG_9110.jpg

Can't believe it, finally got some of that bigevan23 bigevan23 style luck :nthat:

Raffle ended for those? I thought it was next week.

Edit: NVM, see that Volt released today and the Lakeside are next week.

Undercover are amazing. Honestly think the GR element 87s that dropped after the first two og pairs are just as dope

The pair with the white sole and green bubbles inside are an amazing slept on color way

Lakeside pair is growing on me...I haven't even really bought any sneakers in the last 2 years aside from shoes for soccer and basketball, but I legitimately want all 4 Undercovers now lol.

Gonna swing by FC soon to get a look at the Light Beige in person. Can't decide if I like those or Green Mist better.

Still holding out hope I can snag the Sails for a decent price one of these days. Need a restock already.

Back
Top Bottom