Nike Element React 87

Dopest colorway

• Total voters
It was about $18 more on unheard of that dsm but I figure when I sell the 6.5 I'll acruactu pocket some

Got thru on a solar red 11 via saint Alfred thru APPLE PAY! No snags.....

Also got a size 11 via UNHEARDOF.. waiting for that text with tha shipping amirite?¿

Was able to cop the Neptunes in a 12 from
SneakerPolitics and an 11.5 from UBIQ. I’ll oop whichever one I don’t end up keeping. My TTS is a 12 and I’ve heard multiple things about sizing so I’m happy as hell to be able to actually try them and see which one works best. Hope everyone was able to eat today.

Godamnit. So I never used stock x before and created a bid. Forgot all about it, purchased one from another store then ended getting my bid accepted. So now I got two pairs smh..... looks like I gotta sell one

Just got a personal text from Unheard with tracking number. Can’t believe they went with the manual route of accepting orders rather than doing an online release.

Godamnit. So I never used stock x before and created a bid. Forgot all about it, purchased one from another store then ended getting my bid accepted. So now I got two pairs smh..... looks like I gotta sell one
That sucks. I'm amazed that's never happened to me lol. Closest thing would be when I got an itchy trigger finger on the Acronym Prestos and thought I wouldn't be able to cop and that StockX prices wouldn't go much lower. I swear not within 5 minutes of having my bid accepted I got a Raffle W from Bodega!!

Just got a personal text from Unheard with tracking number. Can’t believe they went with the manual route of accepting orders rather than doing an online release.
Probably worked in our favor. Didn't see a tweet or anything from any of the heavy hitters on Twitter. Thanks again. Willing to oop a 6.5

Sometimes, boutiques aren't allowed to put releases online. Selling through phone orders helps them sell out fast without having to break the rules.

Sometimes, boutiques aren't allowed to put releases online. Selling through phone orders helps them sell out fast without having to break the rules.

Thanks for the info. Did not know that since they have an online store. I guess that is why we got charge with a sales tax.

C19B8F7A-86F5-471C-8506-257A02895FD9.jpeg

Sorry I’m a noob to this sneaker but how do they fit? I heard maybe narrow? Thx in advance

Thanks for the info. Did not know that since they have an online store. I guess that is why we got charge with a sales tax.

Yeah if you look at their online store it seems no Nike stuff even though they carry nike in the store... must be restricted from selling online.

With so many colorways out now how does everyone rank these?

Here's my list:

1. OG Sail
2. Desert Sand
3. Undercover Volt
4. Neptune
5. OG Black
6. Undercover Green Mist
7. Solar Red
8. Undercover Lakeside
9. Undercover Beige
10. Photo Blue
11. Orange