Nike Element React 87

Dopest colorway

• Total voters
jayzd.gif

Any legit check guides out there? Got blessed with some pairs by a homie but wanted to double check for myself for that peace of mind. Only seen ones on youtube and those are fake manufacturers making the videos.

I'm guessing no restocks unless some people return, or late shipments. I haven't seen a release from foot district, but that'll probably round out to that 190 you could get locally.

Well, it all worked out. The guy that was selling them locally had put the pair on GOAT and someone purchased them before I got back to him on when and where to potentially meet up.

But... BAIT Seattle had a pair of the solar reds in 10 and held them for me before I left the house.

So all is well on that front. As for the wife...

DEC5B089-C4F5-4125-9919-D959595D824F.jpeg
Pair from DSM came in super quick. My initial thoughts after trying them on:

-Silhouette is dope for sure
-Not as comfortable as i imagined
-They run a tad big. I have semi wide feet and went TTS and have about a thumbnails length in extra room, but width wise they’re perfect. Wouldn’t recommend going .5 down unless you have a narrow foot
-i already know the heel is going to be an issue. just walking around in them for a few minutes and i was already feeling them dig into my heel
-wasn’t as “wowed” by them as i thought and these will probably be the only pair i end up buying

Haven shipped but used Canada post with signature delivery. Anyone know if it's actually delivered by them or handed off to USPS or something?

-They run a tad big. I have semi wide feet and went TTS and have about a thumbnails length in extra room, but width wise they’re perfect. Wouldn’t recommend going .5 down unless you have a narrow foot
-i already know the heel is going to be an issue. just walking around in them for a few minutes and i was already feeling them dig into my heel
-wasn’t as “wowed” by them as i thought and these will probably be the only pair i end up buying

got the neptunes and same thoughts exactly that i wasn't WOW by them. 1. probably cause it's been a while and ive been waiting to get a pair after all the Ls on the others so these are kinda consolation. 2. i think we got the most subtle colorway out of all 3, i think the POP in the turbos and knicks would give us that WOW factor. the pink is very nice tho and i wish they would've used it more on the shoes IMO.

FYI - kickscrew is showing all 3 colorways available for $180. I've personally never used them, and not sure how much they charge for shipping either

Wore mine today and the heel is most definitely an issue. Was ready to take them off after a few hours of normal walking.

Xhibition just re upped all three pairs, their 25% FLASHSALE code worked and they came out to $120. Now that was the move, if you wanted to pick a pair up.

I replaced the cork insoles with some dunk cmft I havent worn and felt the day and night difference.

Last edited:
Finally got a pair of 87s on thursday from 21mercer snkr pass smh. Took this long to get a gaht damn pair. Went for total orange because #KNICKSALLDAY (cries) and I felt like the black midsole on the red chili pair was kind of throwing me off. This shoe felt like it was made for my foot lmao. The width accommodates my wide *** foot so well it fits like a glove.

If any one in the Inland empire area California
I have 9.5 solar red for it from unheardof
Retail plus fees
These don’t fit me

Back
Top Bottom