Nike Element React 87

Dopest colorway

• Total voters
top five, imo

1E25E945-22AE-47D7-B684-BE2D3D010E48.jpeg

Was planning on copping the white rangers on sale but they done sold out in my size and I don’t see them anywhere else...

Yeah, they look really good. Especially with a dope sock combo, I’m too old to rock loud or crazy patterned socks, but if done right, it looks good. I just went with some heather patterned grey sock with these.

I'll never get why some people think they are too old to wear something they might like. I'm sure you can pull it off, go for it if you think it looks good.

Yeah I get straight out of box comfort... maybe wrong size?

No, sizing is good.

Half down would have been too tight, half up would have been a sloppy fit.

When I think super comfortable I think Ultraboost.

I guess that can lead to problems lol...

No, sizing is good.

Yeah different feel than boost for sure... but react seems more supportive to me over time. I like it better for long days on my feet... live boost as well though.

No, sizing is good.

FWIW I didn't find the ISPAs to be as comfortable as the 87s. I can't explain it, because it's the same react setup. It also doesn't help that there's that big diagonal fuse strip that goes over my big toe.

No, sizing is good.

I saw a review that said it took a couple weeks for break in but he was more so talking about the upper, but it’s not boost so if that’s what your looking for maybe you should just buy UBs...

Back
Top Bottom