Nike Element React 87

Dopest colorway

• Total voters
Really wish I could try the 87s on but nowhere near me has them. Can’t decide between a 12 or 12.5 and there’s so many mixed answers. If I wear a 12.5 in 97s, 98s, or Epic Reacts should I get a 12.5 in the 87s too?

Really wish I could try the 87s on but nowhere near me has them. Can’t decide between a 12 or 12.5 and there’s so many mixed answers. If I wear a 12.5 in 97s, 98s, or Epic Reacts should I get a 12.5 in the 87s too?
Depends on your foot. I went tts and wear thin socks with these might go no socks and they fit perfect. I'd go with your tts plus that 12.5 is a ***** to find.

That’s my dilemma I can pretty much get a size 12 for retail but any 12.5s are always over retail so I’d hate to waste the money lol
I feel you homie that's a tough call. I'd go with a 12 and pray lol if not prices will go up in a few months and you'll atleast get your money back. Or atleast keep an eye out for restocks but then dam 12.5s be gone before they even hit the site :smh:

I usually wear 11 in 97/98s but got a 10.5 in the reacts and I'm good so I think you would be too. Goodluck though. What color you after?

For today....
20190321_152504.jpg
Damn these looking good bro :emoji_raised_hands:

That’s my dilemma I can pretty much get a size 12 for retail but any 12.5s are always over retail so I’d hate to waste the money lol
Snkrs got a 12 in Royal tints right now....go grab em and try em on and return em if they don't fit....hope that helps.

Anyone swap their laces on their thunde blue/tots orange? Trying to get ideas on if orange white or blue laces look good.

Dang concepts just cancelled my volt restock order anyone else get the same luck? Ordered when the just dropped too.

One thing I can say about react is that it definitely becomes more comfortable with wear. It might not have the out the box softness that boost has but once you give it some wears it breaks in nicely.

One thing I can say about react is that it definitely becomes more comfortable with wear. It might not have the out the box softness that boost has but once you give it some wears it breaks in nicely.
I'm glad someone pointed that out lol. I haven't worn mines yet like that. And I was saying to myself that these aren't that comfortable as ppl are making them out to be

Anyone have issues with heel rubbing?? Copped Neptunes off stock and chafing my heel. Haven't even worn the volts.

Yeah and that also gives them more life as opposed to boost which will bottom out in 3-6 months...

Back
Top Bottom