Nike Element React 87

Dopest colorway

• Total voters
yeah I'm a TTS 8, grabbed them in an 8. They're just snug enough, not overly tight. But the toe box just wrinkles up like wet looseleaf paper lol

Bummer! Can you fill it out with thicker socks or its just a materials characteristic? If you have any pics of what it looks like that'd be helpful. I've seen some reviews where one shoe has some crinkling and the other looks smooth so its kinda a toss up

2C37C485-F816-4BE7-B8C3-55F72E6AD1B6.jpeg

Not the best pic

Finally was home to pick up my pair. My POV and opinion(which means your can be different and more than fine), I would never pay resell for these. Going forward, ANY pair I miss (if I go after any others after these) will be a pass.

I like the shoe design but definitely not impressed at all with the build quality. I would have rathered they used the Epic react material and just stitched an upper and added the 3M eyelets and the TPU 3M heel cup and toe cap.

2016x980.jpeg

20180724_100912.jpg
20180724_094928.jpg
Hey guys need your help just got mine today and this is happening is this normal? Please tell me it is :frown: it seems like the material on the toe is fading? Got mine in Japan on the release day and decided to wear en today and this happened hopefully someone would reply

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom