Nike Element React 87

Dopest colorway

• Total voters
Hate to say this...But I hate the way these look on foot with the wrinkle at the toe...

Oh well! Good luck to everyone getting those Undercovers

nah i'm good love, enjoy ... lol. my dad raised me to be a lakers fan, he was a james worthy fan, i grew up in purple & gold, even when we was running with clarkson, ellington, black, sacre & kelly...i never switched sides ... i'm just hating cuz i've wanted these since paris fashion week ...i can't wait to have them in hand... loved the kobe era, always respected lebron & learning about lebron's off court life & how he's here for the empowerment of my community & how he adores & protects his family, i could never really hate him for real. can't wait to see him on the court with my squad.

My fault you are welcome here then
https://niketalk.com/threads/official-bronsexuals-thread-the-goat.672973/

They don't make a 13.5, but had I went .5 up I would've had the crinkle toe. My foot's right at the top but the material makes it not look bunched up. Basically what I'm saying is, they're fire.

2D74AE3A-8EE4-459F-8274-8D5613EA98AA.jpeg

Looks nice, but I'm honestly giving my full attention to the CDG drop that day. Wish it would've been a different day for the drop. I really want that blue midsole one

damn I was hoping the undercovers weren’t see-thru

that aspect is still trash to me

Are there 2 seperate release dates for the 4 pairs only pairs going up are the volt bottom and the blue bottom. I really want the green pair and the volt pair.

entered at my local undefeated and bait raffles. unless i missed something, only 3 of the 4 colors are up for grabs. the blue/red with the dark grey-ish sole wasn't listed at either store according to their IGs. volts are my first choice anyway, but that colorway comes in a close second for me. good luck everyone!

entered at my local undefeated and bait raffles. unless i missed something, only 3 of the 4 colors are up for grabs. the blue/red with the dark grey-ish sole wasn't listed at either store according to their IGs. volts are my first choice anyway, but that colorway comes in a close second for me. good luck everyone!

Yeah I did the same i entered at UNDFTD in LA and i was surprised that I could only do one size and one shoe. I went with the green mist. And I hit up BAIT too. Way better at BAIT IMO.I was able to enter into all 3 shoes with one ticket! I love BAIT its my favorite place to go for these raffles. May the sneaker GODS bless us with a W e-mail today from UNDFTD and another W e-mail from BAIT tomorrow :nthat:

9/13 & 9/29 are the release days for this model but I’m not sure what pair will release on the 29th. It may be the light beige chalk pair.

9/13 & 9/29 are the release days for this model but I’m not sure what pair will release on the 29th. It may be the light beige chalk pair.

As of now it seems like SNKRS is the only place dropping Light Beige pair on the 13th, and then a lot of EU spots are only getting Vokt & Lakeside but no green mist while all the US raffles I’ve entered were for all 3. Definitely a confusing drop so far.

I entered raffles for every color at multiple shops. But only like 2 shops I saw got all 4 colors. Or are raffling them all. Seems most are just raffling the volt and lake colors. And they prob keeping all the green tan color

Back
Top Bottom