Nike Element React 87

Dopest colorway

• Total voters
At least with the Raffle way you didn't have to be glued to your phone all day. The raffle opened up you won or you didnt and you go on with your day. I even prefer the 15 minute window. I hate having to constantly check my phone for drops. When you work, have a family etc. it's a huge inconvenience.

At least with the Raffle way you didn't have to be glued to your phone all day. The raffle opened up you won or you didnt and you go on with your day. I even prefer the 15 minute window. I hate having to constantly check my phone for drops. When you work, have a family etc. it's a huge inconvenience.

Yeah if I had to work the times they released when the Pass first started, it was a wrap for me. But if I was home I was like 3/3 or 4/4 on the Pass. It was almost always btwn 12-3pm they would go live, so I would just be refreshing while watching TV or something. 15 min notice I absolutely hated...especially since lately they've seemed to ALWAYS do it while I was at work. Last thing I hit on Pass was the Anthracite react 87s and that's because I was home on wifi

Just got a raffle win for the green pair from a local boutique here in Sydney. Pretty happy about that.

Y'all think resale will stay around the $380-$400 mark, drop or go higher? I'd be willing to spend around $350 for a pair if I knew what size I needed for sure lol.

ready to eat, been wanting these since pfw ...i need to eat today, i will eat, no l's ...& if anything, only delayed w's.

Back
Top Bottom