Nike Element React 87

Dopest colorway

• Total voters
Surprised i was able to grab the Neptunes on DSM. Went TTS...hoping they fit. Don’t know why i got hit with Cali tax. They don’t have a brick and mortar here do they?

Took me 22 calls, but got my 13 Solar Reds! They had both 12 and 13 when I called btw.

Since I'm on the next page - #513-744-9444
Damn I bet they out now. I'll just sell the 6.5 omline and purchase a 12. I called about 30 times and either busy or machine.

Can’t believe I hit on snkrs for the solar reds, the last time I won there was for the royal Jordan 1s lol

My 1st pair of 87s so let’s see what the fuss is about

well hell yeah, glad so many of y'all hit on unheardof... I originally saw it on IG last night an it seemed that since they were taking on phone orders it probably wasn't a super hyped store...
So I called right at 9am today, he answered and said he would take orders after the line there was done... about 20mins later he called me back. I was in the car and he even said he'd put them aside and I could call him back when I wasn't driving to give payment. They had all 3 models... glad others could support what seems to be a nice little shop.

Surprised I got thru at unheardof at 1130 for a sz10 solar

~$2 cheaper than OBD lol

Back
Top Bottom