Nike Element React 87

Dopest colorway

• Total voters
Has anyone had issues with "clouding" or separation between the upper and the suede at the inside heel? My other pairs don't look this way. 01.jpg

Has anyone had issues with "clouding" or separation between the upper and the suede at the inside heel? My other pairs don't look this way. 01.jpg
Not my pairs, and I wear them quiet a lot.....

The only problem I had was that the rear pull tab is a little on the weak side.... it ripped a little bit where the the rear ankle collar (Achilles area) and the rear pull tab mee, it's not a big deal because it isn't noticable.. . But now I am careful putting them on especially that 1 pair that has the small rip.

Yeah for whatever reason this happens on the black colorways of this shoe... I sold my OG black pair because they looked like **** after a month of wear.

Hard to see in pics without flash, but it’s noticeable in person. These are brand new, just got em in from stockx a week or two ago.

C89FBA42-8EF7-4540-92E7-D186387E18E1.jpeg

I dont like the see through really on the 87s and I dont see why that matters. I really live the touch of lime cw and will wear them as is but if I could fog the see through parts I would in a heart beat. Dont get why that's like unspeakable :lol:. People customize kicks all the time

Yeah that "dusty" look is prevalent on CWs that have black in em especially around the toebox.

I dont like the see through really on the 87s and I dont see why that matters. I really live the touch of lime cw and will wear them as is but if I could fog the see through parts I would in a heart beat. Dont get why that's like unspeakable :lol:. People customize kicks all the time
it just doesn't make a whole lot of sense since the see thru upper is the core of the design, and the 55 exists.

it's like saying you want to buy the sports version of a car but don't like the way it looks or the features it has so you'll customize it to look like the regular version. why not just buy the regular version?

it just doesn't make a whole lot of sense since the see thru upper is the core of the design, and the 55 exists.

it's like saying you want to buy the sports version of a car but don't like the way it looks or the features it has so you'll customize it to look like the regular version. why not just buy the regular version?

Yeah but I’m this case (for me) it wasn’t the see through materials look that was not what I wanted... it was the toe cap turning from black to a brown color... if that sports cars paint job faded from black brown after 1 month you’d be annoyed as well.

Yeah but I’m this case (for me) it wasn’t the see through materials look that was not what I wanted... it was the toe cap turning from black to a brown color... if that sports cars paint job faded from black brown after 1 month you’d be annoyed as well.

yeah, my post wasn't directed at you lol

Got cart jacked for that black/pink/volt sz 12 just now on Social Status.

Went a half size down and my toe is tight. I got a 9.5 in the desert sand and it had toe room but felt more comfortable then this sz 9

Back
Top Bottom