Nike February '10 - Air Force 1 Highs - All-Star TZ, Workboot QS & WMNS Stud QS

From SneakerNews.com
Three new Air Force 1 Highs dropping in the next few days:

Nike Air Force 1 High Supreme TZ – NBA All Star 2010

nike-air-force-1-high-all-star-tz-02.jpg

Unlike the NBA All Star Gameitself, which gives you the starters weeks in advance of the actualgame and the dunk contest the night before, Nike saved its best forlast.  This Nike Air Force 1 HighSupreme TZ is the last piece of the six-spoked wheel that is thisyear’s ASG Pack.  Whereas the others went with monochromatic patentleather uppers, these go DQM-style and add small perforations to theoverlay sections.  All of it is done in white leather, which makes the2010 ASG logo really stand out on this pair’s heel tab.  Expect them atselect Nike Sportswear retailers on Saturday, February 6th.

More Photos >>

----

Nike Air Force 1 High Supreme QS – Workboot – Brown

nike-af1-supreme-qs-work-boot-03.jpg

We’ve been waiting for these to come out ever since Eddie Cruz gave a sneak previewa months back in November.  But it’s not just the look that we canappreciate; it’s the inspiration behind it.  With super-premium qualityleather, this AF1 Hi Supreme QSrecourses the tradition of pride in craftmanship in footwear of pastgenerations.  The choice of rich reddish brown leather for the upper,along with the two-toned rope laces, constrast stitching and metaleyelets shows how Nike resurrects the work boot,showing respect for the never-ending fortitude of the work forces. These are expected to release this Wednesday, February 3rd, at selectNike Sportswear stores.

Style: 400895-600
Color: Deep Burgundy/Deep Burgundy-Sail

More Photos >>

---
Nike WMNS Air Force 1 High Stud Premium – Black
nike-wmns-air-force-1-high-stud-02.jpg

‘Studded’ sneakers have tended to be like those ‘punk’ belts you can buy from Spencer’s: they have hard rockin’ pyrimidal studs.  With this Nike Women’s Air Force 1 Stud Premium, the Swoosh went in another direction, choosing a subtle rivetfor the ’studs’ on these joints.  And the whole shoe is a classyaffair, thanks to the premium leather upper, matching corded laces, andof course, that buttery smooth strap.  The Women’s Air Force 1 StudPremium LE QS will launch on February 6th at select Nike Sportswearstores.

More Photos >>

I NEED those all stars...I LOVE perforated leather....these are much better than the Futuras IMO

Originally Posted by Executive76

sole looks different on the workboots...hope it's still not all white
nerd.gif
looks like that leather midsole that everybody complains about... which, by the way, makes NO sense on a "work boot", lol.

These are on lacelocked for presale for 175.  I think this is higher than retail so i'mma wait till they drop for real.  I'm thinking 150 is retail on these workboots.

Originally Posted by Executive76

sole looks different on the workboots...hope it's still not all white
nerd.gif

Looks like the I/O leather midsole in a sail colorway if I'm not mistaken.

Either way, COPPED!! I'll worry about what to wear with it later.

Thanks for sharing...

Them ASG HIGH TZs are not for me. Not feeling them at all.

Ill stick to the RED pair.

Mannn, a gum sole on the bottom of the workboots would have been so dope.
The all white makes it look too thick imo.

Originally Posted by CelticHoop42

red-wing-work-boot-og-collection-2.jpg

The inspiration  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

gotta pair myself

There was also a navy blue and a black sample also 
nerd.gif

Maybe they'll drop this winter? 
nerd.gif

Workboots are out..

NT on 56th in NYC for $175

P.s. the sole isnt white, its sail. Which is basically off white

a3gpkw.jpg

uuf7a.jpg

So basically I have no chance of getting these without paying over retail. Damnit.

Its been a minute since I bought a pair of Forces, so I have no idea what the market is looking like now. Hopefully these won't be gone quick, but somehow I doubt that.

Originally Posted by YungSatellite

Originally Posted by CelticHoop42

red-wing-work-boot-og-collection-2.jpg

The inspiration  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

gotta pair myself

There was also a navy blue and a black sample also 
nerd.gif

Maybe they'll drop this winter? 
nerd.gif

now u know u my mans & all, but red wings??
laugh.gif
sick.gif

where u from anyway, fam??
nerd.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

lacelocked has a few sizes up of the work boot 185 shipped 

i had to pull the trigger i know these arent gonna be out around me

oh and a guy on ebay had almost a fsr for 165 shipped earlier

^do you have their ebay id? thanks

$175 is a bit too much for me this month since plenty of other kicks are coming out. Hopefully they're around next month, maybe even on sale...who am I kidding.

Back
Top Bottom