Nike February '10 - Air Force 1 Highs - All-Star TZ, Workboot QS & WMNS Stud QS

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Originally Posted by maldonado

NyStAtEoFmInD5150 wrote:

tired.gif
These are all ugly, i didnt know people still really wear Air Forces, highs,lows or mids.

I didnt know cats was still doing corn rows hardbody like that either.

But The Workboots are that pair you must have just like the Wheat Bobbito's a while back.

my thoughts exactly.

picked up my pair of workboots last week...its a well put together shoe with really good materials IMO....even tho 175 is kinda steep its worth every penny...

ty if you show one more pic of dem workboots .... im trynna save money here damnit

ebay seller: kicksgear1 has them for 165.50 shipped. Just got mine for a little over 150 shipped after getting instant cashback from bing. Wish I could have got them for cheaper, but oh well.

Downy,

Did you do a different login process from bing to ebay to get instant cashback rather then regular cashback?

I just bought some Dunkman LBJ7 with cashback and have to wait 60 for the cashback.

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

Downy,

Did you do a different login process from bing to ebay to get instant cashback rather then regular cashback?

I just bought some Dunkman LBJ7 with cashback and have to wait 60 for the cashback.
don't think so. logged into bing > searched wii > click the sponsored link > item searched for the AF1s > paid with paypal. I think the instant cashback is entirely random.

i saw those workboot forces in person, they're so clean. the leather is butter, and the details are crazy. im not sure about that price tag though. i guess if i could drop two bills on some foams then i could drop some dough on these.

my workboot af1s came in. soooo dope, glad i copped. hope i can find another pair down the road for cheap.

Back
Top Bottom