Nike Flight One - White/Royal Blue/Black POSSIBLE FALL 2012 RELEASE

Joined Aug 1, 2004
black and white and im done with da flight ones.

and i already got da orlandos....sooo comfy

midnight hype

Banned
Joined Feb 3, 2012
i beg your pardon^^^^ these will go on sale based on the low thread count. every one is after the foam galaxy's and the Olympic Jordan's coming out this summer. Now once the black ones drop that's a different story, i bet that would be a quick strike

Joined Nov 6, 2003
If I can get my hands on a pair of these I will totally forget about missing out on the Orlandos...

45de

Banned
Joined Jul 10, 2005
Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

i beg your pardon^^^^ these will go on sale based on the low thread count. every one is after the foam galaxy's and the Olympic Jordan's coming out this summer. Now once the black ones drop that's a different story, i bet that would be a quick strike
lol nice try in stopping hype. I bet these are all QS' and they will all sell just as fast. everyone who missed out on the first 2 CWs are going to be all over these and the blacks

KanyIZZY

formerly j o 19
Joined Oct 1, 2004
NOT SOMETHING I WOULD COP... THE BLACK PAIR IS THE MOST NOSTALGIC FOR ME... BUT THEY ARE TOO PLAIN TO BUY TOO.. 

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now