Nike Flightposite 1 Carbon Fiber

Originally Posted by mjreborn

When I first read the title, I was WISHING that Nike would retro it.
my thoughts exactly .
indifferent.gif

I don't know about you guys but I think you guys are taking the carbon fiber thing TOO MUCH. IMO it is crappy for shoes - if used OVERALL. It is better forcar hoods. It's weight reduction but it is still VERY RIGID and strong in form. You would notice REAL CARBON fiber is put at places to reinforce. Playingin something like that would be more detrimental than help, IME.

Originally Posted by nanbeezy

I have a feeling these shoes will hit the outlets

That doesn't necessarily mean it will be a failire for Nike, i doubt they expect to sell many of these anyway.

I thought the same thing.

For the Gentleman who said it would be too much and not good for basketball. Not too many folks are using Foams or Flights to play ball in anymore althoughthey are one of the most comfortable shoes out there.

I am hoping for a Carbon Pack myself.

Its not about performance when it comes to these. Its about making them semi available to those who couldn't get them the first go round.

Its about making them semi available to those who couldn't get them the first go round.
My thoughts exactly. Even if you have $300 to $600 laying around, it's not like these pop up on ebay everyday.

^ True. However it would be nice to have that Carbon Fiber Pack come out............ And I mean REAL CARBON FIBER, cuz with Nike Quality lately I wouldn'tput it past tem to use cheap hard plastic or something like that and paint it to look like carbon fiber..........

Here's mine, I got lucky and found these after years and years of searching for a good price. They are best looking, and most comfortable shoe ever IMHO.To have a Carbonfiber Pack with Foams and Flights just wouldnt be fair, just wouldnt be fair...
grin.gif

284177448.jpg

Where is this talk of a Carbon Fiber pack coming from? Not doubtng anyone, I'm just wondering if I missed a post about em or something. Plus that kenlusite is in some asian language I can't read so...

If you got a pair, now is the best time to sell them..............................................................

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

If you got a pair, now is the best time to sell them..............................................................

Dont tell me that......................................................

so are these coming out or are you just making a thread to talk about the shoe? and if they are coming out wheres this info comin from? im too confused rightnow

Man. You guys see a thread ASKING a question....and then you run with it like a Olympic Runner in the 4 x 100 passing a Baton.

No one in ANY Post said it was coming out. Merely sought out an opinion from what I read from Slim.

There is no Pack comin out, so everyone hold on to their OG joints!! lol I am confirming that one.

However, I did just happen to talk to a good friend and he too thought these should make an appearance again. I know I wouldn't mind.

But I wanted to kill ANY rumors before they ran rampant. As they can easily do on NT.

But hey... with enough talk and chatter.. who knows what could happen eh?

Anyone got em in a size 11? Holla at ya boy.

Back
Top Bottom