Nike Flightposite 1 Carbon Fiber

My favorite pair of bball shoes in my favorite colorway...I got a pair on release day, they've been sitting in my glass case for years now. Can't lookat them enough. Last month I finally found another pair in size 13 on ebay...and shelled out $500 for them. Don't care, they're worth it for me, andthey're intended to be worn on the court. I wouldn't mind them being retroed and thus making mine "less valuable" - that's not thatI'm collecting sneakers for. I'd love for them to come out.

I know quite a few guys that will hoard them if they come out again - including me.

Ced

Good feedback all around, although I am still surprised there hasn't been more.

I am more than positive these would make a great re-release.

i hate to be a vibe-killer and all, because I too am praying that they retro the carbons
pimp.gif
, but can this post be locked? This is how rumors get started...

one of my grails, a little mad i slept when an nter was selling a pair for $200 bout 2 summers ago. only good thing is my foot grew since then...looking for a13

If theres ever a time for the Carbons to come out...

ITS ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE FLIGHTS NEXT YEAR!!! BRING EM ON NIKE!!!!

And BP's ps are sick. Those Foam 1 carbons.... that'd murder everything.

Originally Posted by justChillmann

i hate to be a vibe-killer and all, because I too am praying that they retro the carbons
pimp.gif
, but can this post be locked? This is how rumors get started...

Yeah.. your right.

You are definately a vibe killer!
laugh.gif

Not a rumor or is it intended tostart one, however, there's another on this block of pages who knows this isn't on the slate, BUT.......

A Carbon Pack? Seriously, this is the best idea since toiler paper. I would buy a zillion of these!!!!!
happy.gif

that pack is bananas! i not even into posites like that anymore, but id grab all of those.

i remember trying to find these when they dropped. couldn't get my hands on the CF's so i ended up just getting the regular all blacks. nice shoe, butnot even close.

please retro. in fact, yes, we could use more CF details on more shoes.

I'd get violent for these.
seriously....that pack is serious.....i don't even like the FP3's like that or the hyperflights......they would still get copped as muchtimes as possible.....those Foam One's made me hold my breath without realizing it!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
damnit NIKE! pick more employees for your retro division from NT!

I swear....I'll slap the @!@+ out of your grandmother for those foams w/ the clear bottom.... Like forreal....Dentures and all...

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Those+%!%+* are ridiculous...

Back
Top Bottom