nike Flightposite retro pics

SMH my girl got me these for $187 after tax. damn shame i feel like she got G,d up. she knows im a MD/DC dude living in NYC and i had to have these. so shesurprised me with them. she got them from a spot that was selling them for $150. but when she paid for mine they said size 14 & 15 were not on sale for$150. *****

the year was 99 freshman year of college. i just got a job at niketown nyc i used my employee discount 40%.for the gold boys. wish i would of bought 2 pairs.those were the days.( if someone has info on a time machine get at me!!!!!!!!!)

are these still around? why dont i know? i dont set foot in the mall or those urban shops anymore

HERE ARE SOME PICS I FOUND...APPARENTLY THEY ARE FROM A FELLOW NTER WHICH IS WHY I EDITED OUT THE TAGS. CANT BELIEVE OUR FELLOW NTERS ARE HOLDING OUT ONUS...

ANYWAY THIS IS A DISCLAIMER: THESE ARE NOT MY PICS AND AS SUCH I CAN NOT ACCOUNT FOR THEIR LEGITIMACY...I JUST THOUGHT YOU GUYS MIGHTENJOY...

bad35eb1e42c6f1da7178dc934f12b0f9d131d1.pjpg

95a35667e7e96048a4f1808b31206c864a88b32.pjpg

16d35306e4e06b82aa7f81623933e8be3fec26c.pjpg

24c259fe5b62fa238903cac71e2f82687678fc2.pjpg

75a2588e9660bacb86f3b2d856c7f7ede5bfcc9.pjpg

PS THEY ARE SILVERS NOT EGGPLANTS. IT EVEN SAYS IT ON THE BOX GENIUS...

i need those silvers in my life....i remember when they were a euro exclusive....i was scheming with the family to get them and then they released them in theUS eventually. there was a minor difference between the euro version and the US version....i think the silver was a little more vibrant...i can't recallexactly. maybe someone on here has pics of the EU version??
grin.gif

My heart just skipped a beat lookin at those pics.......Its gonna dent my wallet somethin terrible but I plan to get both the silver foams and the fp's...

I already called the silver fp1's as one of the years best. My og's were so vicious, i sold them to a youngin for $350 straight off my feet.

those are the OG silvers. MJ Silver.

The Retro will more than likely be the Silver Flightposite B that dropped in 02-03 or so...

any place online that still have the all blacks in sz 11-11.5 for a good price?

Originally Posted by 23king24

in euro they were zinc and we got silver or vice versa if im not mistaken.

wrong. zinc was on the flightposite 2KG's. i know cause i had them both.

as for the fp1's, both the US and EU releases were silver, but like dude above said, the silvers were slightly different.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

as for the fp1's, both the US and EU releases were silver, but like dude above said, the silvers were slightly different.

flightpositeSilverHikakuC.jpg

flightpositeSilverHikakuA.jpg

american silver on da left (which sucked cuz they would fade) and europe silvers on right.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

retro silver's look even better then da OG europian silvers ...and thoseeggplant flightposites will be da THEEEE one to get..

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

flightpositeSilverHikakuC.jpg

flightpositeSilverHikakuA.jpg

american silver on da left (which sucked cuz they would fade) and europe silvers on right.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

retro silver's look even better then da OG europian silvers ...and those eggplant flightposites will be da THEEEE one to get..
Can't wait my dude, CAN't WAIT

Back
Top Bottom