Nike Flyknit Air Max 2014

this is very nice combination from flyknit and air max..
happy.gif

My one gripe with this shoe is that the five main rows of laces don't give me a complete lock-down feel around the heels.

When I laced-up the top sixth row, the laces were a little too short and difficult to tie-up.

these are super comy.. they have some thick insoles in them that give them that cushy feel and the flykit hugs your feet better then past air max['s.. 

impulsively bought a pair for 191, but I returned them.. couldnt justify spending that much after I copped ASG Lebrons this weekend.. 

going to wait for these to go on sale then cop with a discount. 

these Flykint Airmaxes look nice but the price 
eek.gif
 at Titolo they cost 340 bucks!!! that's ridiculous...

Last edited:
I just tried these on at the mall and they feel amazing on feet, just like all the other flyknits, can't wait to cop these bad boys :D

Dope that pic sold me I'm getting those black ones, had to choose between the blues but that black is too clean def picking them up soon

Dope that pic sold me I'm getting those black ones, had to choose between the blues but that black is too clean def picking them up soon
Actually stopped by FNL earlier to pick up some water proofer and on the way in saw both mens cw side by side. If I had a choice between the two, I'd go for the black one.

has anyone seen any fakes floating around? i saw a really good price and i'm a little skeptical.

Actually stopped by FNL earlier to pick up some water proofer and on the way in saw both mens cw side by side. If I had a choice between the two, I'd go for the black one.

its my next pick up actually, I just can't pay retail for these, I am gonna start saving up but if they don't go on discount by April I will just buy them that picture sold me

I just got into running late last year. My regular sneaker size is 13. At runner's depot I was measured and bought a size 13 because that was the biggest pair they had. The sales guy said I should go up at least half a size for expansion when running. My question how do these fit? Can I stay at 13 or should I go up to 14?

Last edited:
i've always found Air Max's to be cut bigger but thats just me and I have wide feet

like my 2013s the 11 is a little big but the room is actually good for when I work out or run

Back
Top Bottom