Nike Flyknit Air Max 2014

you wont regret it. super comfy and beautiful in person. my crappy picture doesnt do them any justice.  

im not a runner btw

For those asking about how these shoes handle actual running... Not very well. The sole is not very flexible and feels like clogs when running. Jogging, not bad, walking pretty good.

I own a pair of Lunar1's and Chukkas and both of those are like running on air compared to the Flyknit Air Max.

For those asking about how these shoes handle actual running... Not very well. The sole is not very flexible and feels like clogs when running. Jogging, not bad, walking pretty good.

I own a pair of Lunar1's and Chukkas and both of those are like running on air compared to the Flyknit Air Max.
Thanks for the feedback. I'm sure they are not as heavy as the regular AirMax but with the soles, they're still going to be heavier compared to Lunars or Lunarglides.

Bruh, 4 real?? Just locked in a swoosh hook up as well
sick.gif

I got a pair of the grey flyknit 2014's (grey/volt/glacier ice; yes they are the women's colorway, but to me, they look amazing, so I got them in a women's size 11)...and had to return them last week due to a deflated air bubble in the right shoe.  The shoe came deflated straight from nike, so i'd check to make sure your air bubbles are fully inflated with no leaks/holes/etc. 

The air bubble is obviously pretty huge and they actually protrude quite a bit from the sides of the shoes making them even more susceptible to punctures.

^ I like that women's colorway too. Was gonna bid on a pair from ebay but decided not to, someone got it though for $165 shipped I believe. Rather have the first color way or the Men's grey.

Back
Top Bottom