Nike Flyknit Free Run June/July 2013

I really want to like these shoes but in person I'm not a fan of how the toe looks like an elf shoe.

For those who have been wearing their Flyknit Free HTM's - How is the FIT? Would love to find out if these fit tight like the Free Flyknits or do they fit TTS? Also, Comfort Level, are they comparable to FLYKNIT CHUKKAS for those who has both? Thanks! 

I'm a true 9.5 and got that size in my HTM. I have a little room in the toe area when I wear these with socks. These fit nothing like the GR free fly. They are looser around the ankle and don't have that "aqua sock" like feel when you put your feet in them.

I have only worn one Chukka before but prefer low tops, so I can't speak much about that. Overall, I'm a bigger fan of lunar soles over free 5.0. More of a pillowy landing than frees.

Enjoy the weekend everyone!

For those who have been wearing their Flyknit Free HTM's - How is the FIT? Would love to find out if these fit tight like the Free Flyknits or do they fit TTS? Also, Comfort Level, are they comparable to FLYKNIT CHUKKAS for those who has both? Thanks! 

These aren't going to be comfortable. Haha. End of the day it's still a free sole. Meant to be firm and super responsive. Lunar sole=pillow=bliss! But.... That doesn't mean the HTM's aren't still badass.

So i post info here and you want to be a **** cause i didn't copped the shoes, now thats a SMH

Wtf this isn't the Jordan thread so you don't have to get all sensitive. I just asked how did you know and you had to come out with "I know THE right ppl" like you want to throw it in my face. Cool you know PEOPLE who has info on limited sneakers. You win, congrats you want me to shake your hand and praise you?

And they couldn't hold you down smh
So i post info here and you want to be a **** cause i didn't copped the shoes, now thats a SMH
You hella weak son. 
laugh.gif

I really want to like these shoes but in person I'm not a fan of how the toe looks like an elf shoe.
Yea I was so juiced to cop these in August until I actually saw them on my own feet. First person POV they look terrible to me. 

The HTM Free's definitely feel looser around the ankle as mentioned above but I am noticing the same "stiff" sole feel on both my free's and chukka HTM's in comparison to the GR's. More so on the chukka's where the lunar feels a lot harder than all my other Chukkas.

Wtf this isn't the Jordan thread so you don't have to get all sensitive. I just asked how did you know and you had to come out with "I know THE right ppl" like you want to throw it in my face. Cool you know PEOPLE who has info on limited sneakers. You win, congrats you want me to shake your hand and praise you?
Jordan Thread??? What do you want me to tell you, the exact person who called me??

Go back to your little Flyknit Fraternity and stay salty cause you didnt get a HTM

Jordan Thread??? What do you want me to tell you, the exact person who called me??

Go back to your little Flyknit Fraternity and stay salty cause you didnt get a HTM
Yeah give me their name and number so I can call them.

roll.gif

Go back to being a man who "knows the RIGHT ppl" and stay salty because they couldn't look you out. I really don't want to play this game with you over some sneakers because I get nothing out of it.

Broke these out for the first time yesterday..
Didn't put any socks on and had them on all day...didn't give any problems at all..they were tight round the ankles at first but they eased up as the day went on...put a bit of baby talc on the bottom of my feet and took the insoles out to give them an airing later on when I got home... Going to see if they smell later when I get in... Going to cop another pair...View media item 612906

Back
Top Bottom