Nike Flyknit Free Run June/July 2013

Edit** Anyone know when these are releasing in the US?
No date as of yet that I'm aware of..... I'm patiently waiting on these too
nthat.gif

I run in them almost every day. The sweet spot distance seems to be between 6-9 miles. If you plan on running with them I would suggest you stretch out the ankle collar a bit before running in them. The collar breaks in really nicely around 40 miles so it doesn't take long to break in. I have 200 miles on a pair of blue ones (first cw) and 100 miles on a pair of volts. I recently picked up a pair of bright crimsons and blue squadrons at the outlet for 40 bucks. I missed out on the grey and red ones so these will have to do for now. If you plan on running longer distances you should consider the Flyknit Trainer, that is what I use for anything over 10 miles. I have run multiple 10k races in them and they work great for this purpose. My last 10k I ran without socks and I got blisters so I don't recommend that but to walk around in them sock-less works just fine. I had a pair of black ones that the flywire snapped on me while running (not fun), nike was nice enough to swap them out and those had about 150 miles on them. I threw them in the washer(cold water/air dry) recently and they came out looking good as new. I hope this helps.

Man does anyone have any release info on these kind of confused on the release do they release tomorrow or have they already sold out on nike.com....will these release in stores thanks in advance...
I thinked they dropped today already sold out. Tweet earlier this morning. Didn't know myself.

^ They released this morning on Nike.com and sold out. They release in stores on June 12th at these locations:

View media item 1021096
21Mercer in NYC is the only location in the USA that's releasing them. They won't be releasing online anywhere else.

Last edited:
does anyone know where to find there pure platinum free flyknit 3.0's? They're sold out on NDC and it doesn't appear that they were sold on foot locker or anything. No pairs on ebay or anything. HELP!

Last edited:

does anyone know where to find there pure platinum free flyknit 3.0's? They're sold out on NDC and it doesn't appear that they were sold on foot locker or anything. No pairs on ebay or anything. HELP!
What size you were my local Nikestore has them but not my size 
mean.gif

Maybe they were only west coast. Weird. Can nike stores ship? Could you give me the numbers of the places that had them by any chance?
Fashion Island - #301 
363 Newport Center Drive 
Newport Beach 92660 
949-720-7020    CA    

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom