Nike Flyknit Lunar 2

@MD177  that MC pair with the white top line and midsole is nice 
smokin.gif

Whats everyone's opinion on whether the MC ID will be available for a while or not? If this thread is any indication, I'll be good. But I'm wanting to wait a few weeks to see some in-hand pictures.

Whats everyone's opinion on whether the MC ID will be available for a while or not? If this thread is any indication, I'll be good. But I'm wanting to wait a few weeks to see some in-hand pictures.
my ID's are scheduled to be delivered early next month. I am waiting as well to see how they look in person if I'll order more. also, I dunno if the mc cw will have a general release cw. I do like the mc with just white soles to sorta look like HTM.

Probably will be there for awhile til the Lunar 3 drops not alot of ppl IDing Lunar 2's like they are with Kobe's 
laugh.gif

So this shoe is more of a casual running shoe? Like its better to look elsewhere...personally I think the shoes look nice, but when it comes to function, I look to other brands like Asics (Gel kayano, GT-2000 2, etc.)
take the words out of my mouth. Gel Kayano 19s are my

I was hoping these would be the sport torq / volt / black cw like the DC Free Flyknit 4.0 / HTM Lunars but it's actually Electric Green / Volt / Black (620465-301). gonna have to see them in person if I'll copp.
frown.gif

I was playing around with the heather wolf grey design and I wanted to add some colors on the dull'ish color of the grey so here's what I came up with. watcha guys think?

For whatever reason, I instantly thought of this:

They are clean though
LoL, you're right! the grey just looks so dull to me for some reason. the heather black on the other hand is just really nice.. then there's the mc, which is an insta copp.
nthat.gif

^ Very nice :pimp:. What's the estimated ship date on your MC pair? Can't wait to see how they turn out. They're gonna determine whether or not I order a pair :lol:.

Last edited:
did anyone iD the Heather black upper yet? when I receive the mc iD's, I'll probably go ahead with the "supreme" inspired ones. just wanted to see if there's anyone else that wanted to be the guinea pic for the heather black upper.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom