Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

Get shorty some tights/leggings or some slim sweats to rock with em. 

Throw them brady bunch era flare jeans out with thursdays trash.

You'll be doing the both of you's a favor.

Straight 90's style. I remember so many girls rocking pants like that. Found it so sexy too. Haha.

enhanced-buzz-21690-1385654578-4.jpg

dat angle looks like a selfie to me. that CW too. dark denim straight cuts for the dudes. ain't no female jeans look like that no more, not even Kmarts Jacylin Smiths.

Last edited:
Just received my women's B/W pair that I purchased through the SNKRS app. It looks a little different than my men's B/W Flyknit Lunar 3. Not as grey as the photos in the SNKRS app, but slightly lighter color. It might just be a variation in the flyknit. I'll post comparison photos when I get home.

Just received my women's B/W pair that I purchased through the SNKRS app. It looks a little different than my men's B/W Flyknit Lunar 3. Not as grey as the photos in the SNKRS app, but slightly lighter color. It might just be a variation in the flyknit. I'll post comparison photos when I get home.
Just a little different from your men's B/W? It should be a pretty obvious difference...

Last edited:

Just a little different from your men's B/W? It should be a pretty obvious difference...
Yeah, now that I look at it more closer, it's pretty much the same as the men's B/W colorway. There is some slight color variations in the flyknit, but thats probably true for all flyknit materials.

It looks more light grey than my men's pair, but not like the photo in the SNKRS app.

I should contact nike customer service and complain about being lied to.

Yeah, now that I look at it more closer, it's pretty much the same as the men's B/W colorway. There is some slight color variations in the flyknit, but thats probably true for all flyknit materials.

It looks more light grey than my men's pair, but not like the photo in the SNKRS app.

What color is the insole? White or black?

Yeah, what you're describing is the women's b/w cw on NDC and NOT the grey version on the SNKRS app. If yours was the SNKRS version it would be completely obvious it was a different cw.

Last edited:
Lol smh y'all ruthless. No bell bottoms, she's just short and can only buy certain jeans. They're levis curve iD, no bobo Kmart. Thanks for the feedback tho fellas

this! can't wait to see an on foot pix! since i ordered an ID with all white sole. 
smokin.gif
should be getting mine in the next day or two.. hopefully no more delays..

mc's: all white soles; black top line / wolf grey bottom with black sp.; all black soles

black: all white soles

should be getting mine in the next day or two.. hopefully no more delays..

mc's: all white soles; black top line / wolf grey bottom with black sp.; all black soles

black: all white soles
nice!! cant wait to see pix. I barely got my "finishing" email confirmation yesterday so hopefully I get mine next week or so. 

Back
Top Bottom